Partick Thistle vs Livingston - Playoff Final

1 minute ago, Afro said:

My stomach’s already churning like f**k, but I’m also relatively calm about tomorrow. If the players put in the effort as they have done for the previous 40-odd matches this season, I won’t be disappointed about the result. Never thought we’d be remotely close to the top four this season, let alone second, and now the play-off final.

It’ll be a large away crowd by our standards, doesn’t happen too often, I’m just buzzing for the occasion and what could come. Mon the fuckin’ Livi.

Fingers crossed Livingston give another 100% performance. I don't doubt it.

The Partick Thistle shitebag 11 deserve relegation.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Livvy absolutely deserve to be in the Premiership after their showing on Thursday night. I'm hoping that they run out of puff tomorrow and that we sneak a couple of goals and then nab their manager (Archie should go regardless of the result). 

Stunned that the bookies are giving odds against them. I'll be throwing a couple of tenners at that and wiping my tears tomorrow with all the free notes I'll get in return.

Livvy absolutely deserve to be in the Premiership after their showing on Thursday night. I'm hoping that they run out of puff tomorrow and that we sneak a couple of goals and then nab their manager (Archie should go regardless of the result). 
Stunned that the bookies are giving odds against them. I'll be throwing a couple of tenners at that and wiping my tears tomorrow with all the free notes I'll get in return.
They will never run out of puff. Never happened all season and hugely unlikely to happen tomorrow.

Partick fans; console yourselves that you'll get to sample the exceptional Stephen's Bridies at East End next season.

My uncle is a Partick fan. His two brothers are Sevco fans. His sister (my mum) married a fellow who used to go to Partick and Clydebank games in his youth but was always more of a rugby fellow.

Anyway, Livi is a shite place and Partick is a quality away day, so I hope Partick het relegated. 

One more thing for Partick fans; there is a Star and Garter in Dundee just up from the train station. It's shite compared to the one in Maryhill though

Pressure all in Livingston now. Lose and they will crash and burn, probably lose 3/4 of their better players and manager.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Pressure all in Livingston now. Lose and they will crash and burn, probably lose 3/4 of their better players and manager.

Was always going to happen even if we went up? Don't think there's any pressure on us at all, it's all on Partick to stay up

Archived