Scottish Junior Cup Final 2018

jimbaxters

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Unlike some people, I take pride in my output on this site. I tested that quip on the seven people I have over for a barbecue with each and every one of them laughing and agreeing with me that the material was of a good quality and worthy of being posted on the site.

If you can't understand the joke then it's patently obvious that you don't understand comedy either and there's not much I, or anyone else for that matter, can do to help.

I will need to get a focus group as well!!

It’s a fans forum not a multi national company, away and bile yer heid. 

Oh and btw you don’t have seven mates

26 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

You are spot on with that ………..plastic pitch = plastic game .

I've seen some cracking games on that pitch this season.

Lets face it, the standard on show today is brutal. Hurlfords striker is about 5 stone overweight. 

15 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I will need to get a focus group as well!!

It’s a fans forum not a multi national company, away and bile yer heid. 

Oh and btw you don’t have seven mates

Peer review is essential to high quality output. Pie and Bovril is viewed by thousands of people and posting on it is a privilege that should not be taken lightly.

It is this stringent  application of discipline throughout my life that has resulted in me earning well above the national average and also  in being appointed the secretary of my local Round Table committee, becoming the youngest secretary in the organisation's history.

You would do well to follow suit.

4 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Peer review is essential to high quality output. Pie and Bovril is viewed by thousands of people and is a privilege that should not be taken lightly.

It is this stringent  application of discipline throughout my life that has resulted in me earning well above the national average and also  in being appointed the secretary of my local Round Table committee, becoming the youngest secretary in the organisation's history.

You're an example to us all.

5 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Peer review is essential to high quality output. Pie and Bovril is viewed by thousands of people and is a privilege that should not be taken lightly.

Best post I've seen for a while hahah

Hurlford and Auchinleck have a population of 534 between them ... just under 5000 of a crowd is pure amazing

I know the sjfa tries to get the game as close to Talbot as possible but the fact theyve gone from filling two stands to not even filling one is telling that the cup is not the showpiece Isa et al make it out to be. Considering the crowd wanking from some ayrshire fans on here on the future of junior football thread this crowd is a pure red neck. Useda get bigger gates at the semi finals.

9 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Peer review is essential to high quality output. Pie and Bovril is viewed by thousands of people and posting on it is a privilege that should not be taken lightly.

Oh God you are so far up yourself you could reach out and tickle your tonsils. 

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I know the sjfa tries to get the game as close to Talbot as possible but the fact theyve gone from filling two stands to not even filling one is telling that the cup is not the showpiece Isa et al make it out to be. Considering the crowd wanking from some ayrshire fans on here on the future of junior football thread this crowd is a pure red neck. Useda get bigger gates at the semi finals.

Probably about the same as Challenge Cup finals tbf.

Archived