13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Just catching up with this thread. Raith fans seem rattled IMO.

They're not the only ones. Some bizarre comments from Arbroath, Brechin and East Fife fans too.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Bizarre? Seez peace.

We've got East Fife fans predicting us to win the league when we had about 3 players signed. Brechin fans claiming Loy and Forbes are 'chunky' and won't cut it in League One and yourself claiming you wouldn't get excited over Loy, had he signed for Arbroath.

So yes, bizarre.

We've got East Fife fans predicting us to win the league when we had about 3 players signed. Brechin fans claiming Loy and Forbes are 'chunky' and won't cut it in League One and yourself claiming you wouldn't get excited over Loy, had he signed for Arbroath.

So yes, bizarre.

Im pretty sure I said I would be happy with Loy signing for us...

After checking all I said was that I wouldn’t be getting as carried away as what The Moonster was suggesting

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Im pretty sure I said I would be happy with Loy signing for us...

After checking all I said was that I wouldn’t be getting as carried away as what The Moonster was suggesting

'I'd be more afraid of facing Callum Gallagher than Loy.'

'I'd prefer to have John Baird than Loy.'

Craig Barr all sweaty with his top off

If this happens I'll be too busy having to hold my wife back to get any photos haha!

I know a couple of the EK officials from my time at Whitehill so will hopefully be able to rustle up some sort of team line as well. Illkeep you all updated

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Sum boi!

ryan%20thomson.jpg

Aye, it's been discussed on the previous few pages. I can't say I'll be over the moon with it but I suppose it was years ago and he seems to have calmed himself a bit. Should be good enough back up for midfield.

5 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Thomson as in Jordan Thomson? One of the main reasons in our relegation? That Thomson?

Aye he’s Brilliant!

Jordan Thompson's signed for Blackpool, on top of winning promotion and his first senior international cap.

The Gary Locke/John 'Yogi' Hughes impact, eh?

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Aye, it's been discussed on the previous few pages. I can't say I'll be over the moon with it but I suppose it was years ago and he seems to have calmed himself a bit. Should be good enough back up for midfield.

Sorry - hadn't read back the way. Always liked him - good physical presence and a decent goalscorer for us. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry - hadn't read back the way. Always liked him - good physical presence and a decent goalscorer for us. 

Aye, if I'm taking the b*****ds view of this signing, it's likely to be another player that makes us quite a hateable squad this season. Grant Adam, Bobby Barr and Thomson could all be targets of abuse this year, it's been a while since people haven't liked us so it's a nice change.

Archived