Larkhall Thistle thrown out of Caley League

NewBallsPlease

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are they not appealing the ban? Just wondering why the play off still hasn’t been completed when all league games have been finished for weeks. But of a shambles. 

Heard they have appealed. Probably why the delay in Play offs if it affects that. They are probably hedging their bets by applying or maybe they don't expect to win appeal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Rumours seem to always circulate. I know Mill U after having a relief of fixtures are trying to recuperate for a new season. Both teams have close links so maybe a few players might end up there if Larkhall’s appeal falls through

What are the links? Where will they play, Raploch or Fairhill?

6 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

What are the links? Where will they play, Raploch or Fairhill?

One of the guys invilved with Larkhall is family with the guy who takes Mill U. Players from Larkhall are friends with players at Mill U. Simply that. They aren’t amalgamating so Mill U will play out of Fairhill 

One of the guys invilved with Larkhall is family with the guy who takes Mill U. Players from Larkhall are friends with players at Mill U. Simply that. They aren’t amalgamating so Mill U will play out of Fairhill 

Sounds like back door entry to Central. Difficult to stop but must put a doubt in Central minds when they have to decide.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 17:24, Crazy Feet said:

Yes but if you have no morals then you have nothing. They already rioted against Maryhill Thistle in the Scottish because they were getting horsed at the time. That's dragging the leagues name through the gutter.

And they're not that good. They'd probably be lucky to be top 3 or 4 in the Premier League.

Pretty sure the team who ran away with the Prem struggled to beat them. Sure they got further in the Scottish than any Premier League team beating teams like Hurlford along the way!

8 hours ago, AmatuerFootball12 said:

Pretty sure the team who ran away with the Prem struggled to beat them. Sure they got further in the Scottish than any Premier League team beating teams like Hurlford along the way!

One off games eh? Shows you anything can happen. Especially when it's a team of thugs intimidating the opposition.

Good riddance.

Thorn and Dumbarton got further than Larkhall. And I take it, 'struggled to beat' means they actually got beat, kinda defeats your own argument.

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:01, Crazy Feet said:

Nothing the Central can do to stop it. The players from Larkhall are free to play with whatever club they want, they aren't banned.

The precedent has already been set. A few seasons ago , Nia Roo applied to join the Central, their application was rejected on back of an incident similar to Larkhalls .

The then Management joined a team in the Central, brought the Nia Roo players along, wore Nia Roo sponsonred kit and hospitality was back at …………..The Nia Roo.

Archived