Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

9 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Surely I'm not the only Cowden fan amused by the fact that Rangers are having to sign Jermain Defoe just to try and breach our defence? #runningscared

They maybe think playing a youngster like him at Central Park will improve his chances to play for Sco/England

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Surely I'm not the only Cowden fan amused by the fact that Rangers are having to sign Jermain Defoe just to try and breach our defence? #runningscared

And replaced at Bournemouth by a guy costing £19m a strange world.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

A gamble as well. He could do really well for them, but it's a big fee for someone with little experience outside youth football.

5 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Think he's probably been bought to replace Callum Wilson, who is being heavily linked with Chelsea (and others).

4 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

It’s been posted on Twitter that Troon have announced that Marty McInally has been released and that he is set to join The Albion, any good lads?

Matthew McInally?

He's a right back but played further forward for us as well. Tries hard but the quality wasn't there - not a great tackler. Decent bit of pace about him though.

15 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye putting my Bournemouth supporting cap on I think so a big worry.

Spoiler

Would be a big loss. Hopefully Eddie Howe would get funds to strengthen in the window. Hope Bournemouth stay up, they're one of the most entertaining teams to wach.

I noticed Kelty drew 3-3 with East Stirlingshire today but Ferguson wasn't there as he'd f*cked off to play sixes for the national team that he was banished from.

Reminds me of when Jimmy Nicholl abandoned us to go and be assistant manager for Northern Ireland instead of taking charge against Rangers.

53 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I noticed Kelty drew 3-3 with East Stirlingshire today but Ferguson wasn't there as he'd f*cked off to play sixes for the national team that he was banished from.

Reminds me of when Jimmy Nicholl abandoned us to go and be assistant manager for Northern Ireland instead of taking charge against Rangers.

I might be totally wrong as I don’t go to their games but get the feeling the kelty steam train is not running at full speed since Ferguson became the driver?