Love Island 2018

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First time watcher. First impressions are its total horseshit. Wes is a drip. How can you just talk about feelings and relationships every waking moment. The girls are either scorched to bits, hit across the face with a salmon or stang in the gub by 100 bees.  If you are watching this you need to have a word with yourself

Real men watch Love Island.

Genuinely going to be gutted if Jack and Dani don't leave the villa engaged.

I think Josh is regretting his decisions. Georgia is doing really well holding herself with such dignity.

I prefer Laura far more now than when she was stuck with Wes, she's like a maw to all the girls.

I actually thought that Josh was a genuine gadgey when he was with Georgia, probably the soundest boy in the villa after my man Jack.

Not anymore. As soon as he entered Casa Amor he’s slowly but surely revealed himself to be an absolute p***k, can’t stand him now.

Gon yourself G.

Can't get the love for Georgia, she's an absolute c**t tbh. Yesterday her argument seemed to revolve around "You can't have a connection with someone that quickly" before then hitting out with "I had a connection with somebody and wanted to go to bed but I'm loyal" away and take you're head for a quick boil. 

The bloke is infinitely more suited to this new girl and seems to get better with her, the pandering to her and Dani is mental. 

32 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I actually thought that Josh was a genuine gadgey when he was with Georgia, probably the soundest boy in the villa after my man Jack.

Not anymore. As soon as he entered Casa Amor he’s slowly but surely revealed himself to be an absolute p***k, can’t stand him now.

Gon yourself G.

There was something about him that I didn’t like but had no idea what it was exactly until he went to Casa Amor.  A right slimy dick. 

The boys seem to be caught up in the Adam school of thought rather than try and make their couples work. Now it’s a situation where only one couple look rock solid and the rest are just a mess. Hope there’s a way back for Wes but I’m not confident.

There was something about him that I didn’t like but had no idea what it was exactly until he went to Casa Amor.  A right slimy dick. 

The boys seem to be caught up in the Adam school of thought rather than try and make their couples work. Now it’s a situation where only one couple look rock solid and the rest are just a mess. Hope there’s a way back for Wes but I’m not confident.

Thought Wes was alright to start with but he got his just desserts after going for Megan, don’t get me wrong I think he was probably right to end it with Laura as she could do anyone’s tits in but he fucked himself big time and he’ll be spewing now.

I can’t help but cringe at Alex now, was really rooting for him as well but he’s turned into a desperado, waking about giving it the “subs bench” patter after two girls show any slight bit of interest.

I don’t know the name of the guy with the glasses that is coupled up with Megan now but I do know that I’d really like to repeatedly punch him in the face.

Archived