Love Island 2018

6 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Thought Wes was alright to start with but he got his just desserts after going for Megan, don’t me wrong I think he was probably right to end it with Laura as she could do anyone’s tits in but he fucked himself big time and he’ll be spewing now.

I can’t help but cringe at Alex now, was really rooting for him as well but he’s turned into a desperado, waking about giving it the “subs bench” patter after two girls show any slight bit of interest.

I don’t know the name of the guy with the glasses that is coupled up with Megan now but I do know that I’d really like to repeatedly punch him in the face.

Absolutely, he seemed to get caught up in his own BS and thought Megan would be like Laura and be faithful. He deserved his connuppence an I hope he gets back to where he was as there is a bit of a vacuum of top lads atm.

Also on Wes, the absolute nick of Samira grassing to Megan that Wes cried in the morning. Just get her to f**k with her fake pally act.

Edited by Sloop John B

We can see why he went with Megan tbf, she is an absolute 10/10 looks wise, I think her personality is poison though, a genuinely horrible person. It should also be noted that since her deformed thumb has been pointed out it’s the only thing I see when i look at her now, thumb like Fred Flinstone. Would like to see Wes back on terra firma as well as he is a bit of a boy.

Speaking of genuinely horrible people step forward Samira.

You’re absolutely right by the way, the sooner she gets the boot the the better, saying to Laura she never saw Megan and Wes coming despite telling Wes to go for it :lol: there have been numerous situations like that. Such a two faced wee witch with shite patter into the bargain.

Meant to quote you there Sloop f**k knows what happened :lol:

I had the feeling that Georgia was more into Josh than vice-versa, and that has been confirmed now. Josh is obviously much more into Kaz, and they seem to make a more balanced, compatible couple. 

I'm a bit 'meh' on Georgia, tbh. She seems to have her heart in the right place and I can understand her hurt, but she comes across as extremely hard work. 

I don't think Wes will go for Georgia - I think I remember saying that he found her too full on a couple of weeks ago. 

I am actually dying of cringe right now with this conversation between Alex and Grace. Actually dying.

Best thing that could happen is that Alex gets a text. “Alex, you are going on a secret mission! Pack your things and get ready #missionimpossible”

Alex gets picked up in a motor outside the villa for his mission and is then driven to the fucking airport and sent the f**k home. Stupid c**t.

I wish the world would get off their high horse about Josh & Kaz & Georgia. Fair enough the way he went about it wasn’t great but tbh Kaz is stunning.

It’s meant to be Love Island and he clearly really likes her. To me it seems that Georgia is more upset about her ego being bruised than losing him.

Plus Dani is now doing my tits in. That face she pulls when she is lecturing folk is getting in my nerves. She is morphing more into Stacey Solomon every episode.

Yeah I about died of a minter because of Alex tonight. When he asked the new girl if she likes to go for coffee and brunching when she told him she goes out her her mates. I couldn't tell if it was a piss take or if he is just that wide.  He's overstayed his welcome by about 3 weeks and is going to scare off any female they throw at him with his chronic and cringy patter.

I think Megan's just acting like she is for the tv now. I actually laughed when she told Wes she still fancied him. Fair play to the girl, she's acted like an absolute cow and has caused so much drama but she clearly doesn't give a f**k whatsoever. By this point it's admirable. 

While I think Grace is probably zero patter, Alex’s attempts at chat are fucking horrendous. I refuse to believe he is anything other than an absolutely weapons grade VL.

Megan I want to stay in. She’s solely there to pump & dump folk and I am on board with it.