Love Island 2018

Dani & Samira coming across as stupid little bints tonight.

Thought that myself. The girls literally done nothing wrong to either of them and she’s coupled up with someone different.

Thats girls though, utter loon balls.

Thought that myself. The girls literally done nothing wrong to either of them and she’s coupled up with someone different.

Thats girls though, utter loon balls.

Agree. Samira coming across really snide and Dani just immature and petulant.

However think this is really going to kick shit off. The house will be extremely divided. Can’t see a lot on integration at all.

Even though Belgium v Croatia probably played out one of the best halves of the tournament. I still found myself relieved with the last minute goal so I could watch Love Island in real time and was on the edge of my seat more throughout that than the football. I hate myself a little bit, but f**k it...

I hope Georgia leaves it a few days to settle down till Josh feels safe then kicks f**k out of him.

I was buzzing for Dani and Jack, hope Dani's petulance towards Ellie the second doesn't sour things for Jack and Dani.

And when Adam said he would have recoupled with Daryl even if Zara was still there was a moment, Ellie the first, looked like she wants to kill Adam and Daryl. Her asking "is he always a p***k" best line of the episode.

18 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

And when Adam said he would have recoupled with Daryl even if Zara was still there was a moment, Ellie the first, looked like she wants to kill Adam and Daryl. Her asking "is he always a p***k" best line of the episode.

Nah, it's still Laura's "You can go now" to Wes :lol:

Fair play to Adam continuously convincing a girl he's into her by saying "Well I did get on well with * name of previous girl * but I have a much better connection with you". And they keep falling for it!

12 minutes ago, RiG said:

Nah, it's still Laura's "You can go now" to Wes :lol:

Fair play to Adam continuously convincing a girl he's into her by saying "Well I did get on well with * name of previous girl * but I have a much better connection with you". And they keep falling for it!

That from Laura was amazing. She went way up in my estimations with that. 

Adam's recycled lines are almost as entertaining as every girl thinking "I can change him" then getting binned off immediately as soon as some new girl walks in.

I almost respect Megan at this point. An absolutely ice cold bitch who wrecks everything for everyone and just does not give a f**k. She's the don dada of the villa and everyone else is at her mercy.

18 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Yeah Laura has boosted up my rankings recently. Pretty much the voice of reason when Dani saw that video of Jack doing nothing more than saying "Oh my God!" when he saw his ex and she (Dani) seemed to think he had pumped her there and then. 

24 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Adam's recycled lines are almost as entertaining as every girl thinking "I can change him" then getting binned off immediately as soon as some new girl walks in.

I almost respect Megan at this point. An absolutely ice cold bitch who wrecks everything for everyone and just does not give a f**k. She's the don dada of the villa and everyone else is at her mercy.

Starting to wonder if Megan's real name is Jolene. She's been MVP since Eyal called her boring a week or so ago.

Josh can get himself to f**k. 

20 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Buzzing to see what absolutely #redhot banter Alex hits out with tonight. Not sure if he'll ever top "I like your accent haha" or "hairdressers are the same as doctors imo"

He's become a complete pellet recently. I liked him at the start but he seems to be trying to act like one of the #lads. The subs bench line last night was just..... *inhales through teeth*

This is the first time I’ve watched it.

I take it they introduce one final guy or girl for Wes/Georgia and one of them or the newbie goes home? Or is it just mass eliminations now?

Georgia will have heard about Wes' massive weapon and get herself a piece of that action, IMO.

Shit crack from Josh, everyone seething at him apart from Megan the slut snake.

Dani and Jack clearly happy to see each other.

Adam back in trolling mode.

Last night was top notch TV, although I do feel for Wee Loyal G.

Some of the new boys are fairly forgettable and the girls are all pointless.

First time watcher. First impressions are its total horseshit. Wes is a drip. How can you just talk about feelings and relationships every waking moment. The girls are either scorched to bits, hit across the face with a salmon or stang in the gub by 100 bees.  If you are watching this you need to have a word with yourself