Love Island 2018

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c***s greeting when someone gets chucked out. If you liked him that much you'd leave with him. 'I won't find anyone else' - well then what's the point of staying. Despise Samira. 

I can see where jamamafegan got Mark from actually. He looks really like a Mark.

The wild celebrations from the girls and guys when a couple come back from a date night and he announces that she’s agreed to become his girlfriend, is up there with the holocaust in terms of the worst things ever seen.

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

c***s greeting when someone gets chucked out. If you liked him that much you'd leave with him. 'I won't find anyone else' - well then what's the point of staying. Despise Samira. 

I can see where jamamafegan got Mark from actually. He looks really like a Mark.

My wife says this. But you are forgetting the £50k.

I'd patch the wife for the chance at £50k nevermind someone you met two weeks ago and only have that you are both fame hungry in common.

EDIT: I thought the Mark was because his surname is Fowler and it was an Eastenders joke :huh:

No Mark New Guy 1 and No Mark New Guy 2 were always going to be in the final three because they are completely and utterly unmemorable. The blonde one I can remember slagging Ellie off for being immature when she slagged off Georgia but apart from that I don't recall him doing anything at all. I struggled to remember the name of the guy Samira was with. 

Just caught up. I’d like a pint of Samira’s tears please, barman. She completely deserves that for being a cretin.

Can’t believe folk are voting for Alex. With two new boys in he surely won’t last long now.

Josh and Kaz are the best couple and I’d like to see them win. Sadly I think the British public will vote for the two essex daftys coz they is so funny and we luz them yeh.

Idris and Samira's 'chat' was in the top 5 awkward moments of the season. She didn't need to be interested but there's a way to go about it, Kaz obviously has no interest but was at least capable of having the conversation with Kieron without being an arsehole.

She'll be greeting because she's getting no attention soon.

Archived