Love Island 2018

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sad that he’s gone but I thought Adam had probably ran his course in the Villa. He wasn’t getting better than Zara and he knew it. But Georgia keeping that nerd Sam In is just rubbish though.

That was the sideshow to the main event though, Even though Wes in his heart and head know he’s going to get screwed over by Megan again  and G rattling away  in his ear about pish like Loyalty and trust just wanted to have a go on Megan. That was a man openly thinking with his penis and I for one am thankful we keep the drama going.

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

The only time you saw him and Ellie was at the end of the episode at the evictions :lol: the producers should’ve doctored the votes for the greater good and sent them home.

Adam will be a miss, to think we’ll never hear “I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t a connection”, hours after shamelessly patching another girl.

Farewell old friend

IMG_1530825041.560871.jpg

Hopefully Megan massively ramps up the shithousery to compensate.  Shagging Laura's guy would be #scenes

Georgia preaching loyalty while running up on Laura’s man. Patter. Also looking forward to Megan absolutely eating Wes alive before moving on to her next victim.

Good riddance to Jeremy Piven, if we can get rid of the Tory next that will be just dandy.

RIP in peace, Adam. You were a top boi.

Specky Alex seemed a bit threatening to both Wes & Megan didn’t he?

Imagine he got kept in. Tomorrow night would’ve been a bloodbath

So heartbreaking to lose Adam at this stage, but a lot of scenes provided by him this year hopefully he finally finds happiness.

Who is actually voting for the likes of blonde Ellie and the dole monkey? Or Samira and the guy she is with?

Glad specky Alex is out but would have liked to see him stay for a couple days of more drama with Wes.

The Scottish bird does my dick in.  Horrendous accent that I can't place (possibly Aberdeen?) and she's about 15 years older than everyone else.  

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The Scottish bird does my dick in.  Horrendous accent that I can't place (possibly Aberdeen?) and she's about 15 years older than everyone else.  

Stirling, I'm not quite sure how you got Aberdeen. Apparently she's only 29, looks much older though aye.

Adam going is a bit shit as is Sam staying. At least Wes kept Megan in for some drama despite that he's going to get properly screwed over by her again.

Hopefully Sam and new Adam clash over Georgia, while Laura and Georgia clash over new Adam. That's about the only potential story line I can see bubbling away. Apart from the obvious shag and exit Megan will do on Wes if any new boys enter.

I find this Frankie guy very strange; I think he's probably just incredibly dense but he always looks as if he's no idea what's going on around him.

9 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Stirling, I'm not quite sure how you got Aberdeen. Apparently she's only 29, looks much older though aye.

Adam going is a bit shit as is Sam staying. At least Wes kept Megan in for some drama despite that he's going to get properly screwed over by her again.

Hopefully Sam and new Adam clash over Georgia, while Laura and Georgia clash over new Adam. That's about the only potential story line I can see bubbling away. Apart from the obvious shag and exit Megan will do on Wes if any new boys enter.

I find this Frankie guy very strange; I think he's probably just incredibly dense but he always looks as if he's no idea what's going on around him.

She just sounds similar to a lassie I knew from Inverurie that's all.  Yeah a pretty haggard coupon she has.

21 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

“Wee G” can get to f**k tbh. Crying her eyes out because Josh went for someone else, so she decides to try and nick Mark off of Laura and try and play it off as nothing.

Yep, called it a few days ago. 

I find her more annoying than any other girl, can't believe people were giving Josh grief for patching her. 

Archived