Love Island 2018

Finally got caught up with the tail end of last week. Some very enjoyable scenes. Think Georgia is getting it pretty harsh here while whatever he’s fuckin called gets away scot-free. Ellie piping up somewhat needlessly was fun though. Laura will do more moaning again the night. Dani is still #1 imo, but Megan’s lap dance thing...ooooft.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia has consistently behaved in an intimidating, manipulative and disingenuous manner towards both male and female Islanders. 

I don't want to go full 'meninist', but I don't think her behaviour is any better than Adam's with Rosie - and we got a Women's Aid statement out of that. Indeed, I think it's probably worse. 

Georgia used to be one of the sounder girls but lately she's been immature as f**k. I reckon she's actually starting to believe her own lie as well about the kiss which is laughable.

She had every right to be upset that Josh coupled up with Kaz, but the way she went about it was embarrassing. When they were doing the task and she kept intentionally calling her the wrong name, what was she hoping to achieve? It just made her come across as bitter towards someone who's actually not done anything to her.  It's all been downhill for her since then.

I reckon the producers will show the video which will be guaranteed scenes.

Yeah Jack's been nothing but sound since he went in and has handled the whole thing really well when you consider that she's lying about what happened.  Wes is right, there was no need in her singing that to him other than to just be an arsehole. 

Will be funny seeing how Laura reacts after she's going back to being pally with her. Jack deserves an apology but I don't think she'll be big enough to give him one.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I’ve just realised the guy I’ve been calling Mark is actually called Jack. I did wonder why about 3 fellow posters asked me who Mark was emoji23.png

:lol:

This lunch can only go well

Just now, jamamafegan said:

I’ve just realised the guy I’ve been calling Mark is actually called Jack. I did wonder why about 3 fellow posters asked me who Mark was emoji23.png

I genuinely thought you were calling him Mark as a reference to a TV/film character or something. I didn't want to ask in case I was missing something really obvious. :lol:

Archived