Linlithgow Rose 18/19

46 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Seems - apart from Whelan - we have a full squad to choose from for tomorrow. 

Gazette - or a better source.   I hadn't realised we had so many injuries last week until after the game when I moaned about the lack of subs

Gazette - or a better source.   I hadn't realised we had so many injuries last week until after the game when I moaned about the lack of subs
If the gazette said it.id be checking elsewhere.can mind they said bonesss was going to be the Blackpool of scotland.think they got mixed up with Warsaw.

5 hours ago, lithgierose said:
6 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

If the gazette said it.id be checking elsewhere.can mind they said bonesss was going to be the Blackpool of scotland.think they got mixed up with Warsaw.

5 hours ago, lithgierose said:
6 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Have you been to Warsaw?

Had to leave after an hour, at 2-0. Up to that point we had enough firepower and the upper hand in midfield (especially the centre), but we missed Ruari's creativity and feck me, that central defence is bad. McKinlay is poor at everything - positioning, pace, marking and physicality. Thom's a good player but he's not a centre half. Barbour saved our arses a couple of times and Marley was very good, which he needed to be. It's a brilliant result today but it can't paper over the cracks.