FIFA 19

FifeArab

10 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

If you want to do the friendly seasons and your on Xbox I’ll play them just need to score in 3. I’ve no mates on Xbox with Fifa

PS4 sadly, cheers though.

I honestly can't be sacked playing just now so hoping there's another SBC for a swaps player, so I can just do it through the app.

Ratings refresh was like end of February last year after the January transfer window and OTW promo. So this is early as f**k if that’s what it is. 

I see all the players who would likely get their IF upgraded are already shooting up in price. You really do have to be on the ball to beat the traders. These c***s don’t miss an opportunity to rake the coins in.

Ratings refresh was like end of February last year after the January transfer window and OTW promo. So this is early as f**k if that’s what it is. 
I see all the players who would likely get their IF upgraded are already shooting up in price. You really do have to be on the ball to beat the traders. These c***s don’t miss an opportunity to rake the coins in.

Actually really winds me up. When trying to do Sancho ages ago you had to fork out about 45 k for a german inform, all cause these guys have millions and millions of coins and buy them all off market

14 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

If you want to do the friendly seasons and your on Xbox I’ll play them just need to score in 3. I’ve no mates on Xbox with Fifa

Sold my Ramos and done VVD and Shevchenko, still got about 1.2 million to play with but thinking about getting the Sanchez RTTF CB or possibly Mattheus 88 CB. Is that the upgrades they’re advertising on the load up screen. Seems a bit early

I’ll try help you get the games done if you need it. Probably won’t be until Thursday night. I’m doing them with my mate as well but I’ll give you a hand. Bit shit to miss out on the player. 

I’ll try help you get the games done if you need it. Probably won’t be until Thursday night. I’m doing them with my mate as well but I’ll give you a hand. Bit shit to miss out on the player. 

Good man Thursday would suit me I’ll not be playing much until then anyway. I want that Dembele to replace Fernandinho or I wouldn’t be that bothered and would just take the jumbo rare pack

I'm going to regret it no doubt, but I'm going to give this Vrsjalko objective a try.  Really not looking forward to have to sweat my way to 12 fucking wins, but he seems a better option than pissing all my coins on Zlatan when he'd only be a sub.  Seems like people are giving away wins and/or rage quitting too, so maybe with my pretty decent Serie A side I can do it quickly.

Done fifteen out of twenty of the prem clubs and not had a single walkout. Pepe and some shite 81 rated inform my best pulls so far. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Edit - make that sixteen done. Just Cardiff, Fulham, Huddersfield and Wolves to go.

Edited by Sauzee#4

Might consider doing Vardy. Absolutely no point getting Doucoure when I’ve got Kante and Fabinho.

Doucoure had higher stats than Kante, albeit he’s more of an attacking player than an interceptor. Better physical, passing and shooting compared to both of them. The only area of weakness is a slight lack of pace and his interceptions aren’t as high.

Don’t get me wrong that Vardy card will be a bitch to play against, but I’m not sure it’s any better than CL Jesus or Aubameyang. Plus Doucoure’s nationality is a bonus.

32 minutes ago, Widge said:

Doucoure had higher stats than Kante, albeit he’s more of an attacking player than an interceptor. Better physical, passing and shooting compared to both of them. The only area of weakness is a slight lack of pace and his interceptions aren’t as high.

Don’t get me wrong that Vardy card will be a bitch to play against, but I’m not sure it’s any better than CL Jesus or Aubameyang. Plus Doucoure’s nationality is a bonus.

I was set on doing Vardy but the more I look at it that Doucoure card is a beast. I play UCL Varane CB so he would fit the team nicely. Not sure who to pick now :lol:

I was set on doing Vardy but the more I look at it that Doucoure card is a beast. I play UCL Varane CB so he would fit the team nicely. Not sure who to pick now :lol:

I’ll probably do both I have enough in the club to do one just now then Vardy when they do the upgrade packs again. Don’t think either will get in my team but Doucoure is an upgrade for the bench and when I change to a 4-2-2-2. I’ll be keeping the packs until Friday and see what’s getting released no one seems to have a clue what it is

Just a week or so after I cashed in a lot of premier league silvers and bronzes for cash as well.  Baws.  Will probably fire through a few of the more reasonable ones, pack weights seem to be paying out pretty well at the moment with 84s.  

Punted Maradona last night.  Was really excited to try him with the stats, but he was utter guff.  Despite being quick and agile on paper, he seemed so clumsy and awkward.  Put 2IF Forrest back in and it's night and day.  The cash-in lets me justify getting Ibra, and I'll have plenty left over for SBCs.  Got my eye on base Ryan Giggs too to try and boost Ibra's chemistry.

I think I’ll do the SBC tonight, get in before rewards and the new promo Friday. You just know they will adjust the pack weight for both those days. Maybe I’m just being paranoid :lol: 

Think I’ll get all 20 teams submitted and do a big pack opening, never really done that before either.

8 minutes ago, forameus said:

Pack weights have definitely gotten better since TOTY ended.  Of course you now don't get the (slim) chance of a TOTY card, but you're definitely getting better 83s/84s.  Whether it's good enough to make it worthwhile I don't know.

Between 20 packs for the league sbc, division 4 rank 1 rewards and 17 wins in the weekend league im surely getting a couple decent pulls. Fucking surely. 

Watch me get f**k all :lol:

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

I only did the SBC because I had been saving all the players for ages. I’ve been sitting with all the teams for about 2 months as I was just buying them when they were cheap. Having 10 Andros Townsends in my transfer list paid off as well since they went for 1500 at least and I bought them for 400.

I’m hoping that the new thing on Friday is decent, I’ve tonnes of 84/85 rated players from packs to use up and I’m not seeing Ibra as worth it for me, since I can’t link him.