Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

I have been ignored from my last post sadly from Rab. I guess that's what happens when you make communication with people who tell fibs. Here was me thinking he was in Barcelona witnessing it all.... to my surprise he relied on the media :-o
He said he was sunbathing actually, implying he's there, then said he's at work.  I'm sensing a Walter mitty.
What a fucking state these two posters have made of this thread in the last ten or so pages. The guy is a Liverpool fan with an interest in Scottish football, what's the problem?

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

What a fucking state these two posters have made of this thread in the last ten or so pages. The guy is a Liverpool fan with an interest in Scottish football, what's the problem?

Erm no he's someone from Scotland who attached himself to Liverpool despite having no connection to.them.  The ultimate glory hunting fanboy and deserving of.huge ridicule.

Erm no he's someone from Scotland who attached himself to Liverpool despite having no connection to.them.  The ultimate glory hunting fanboy and deserving of.huge ridicule.
Is he a Liverpool fan?

And have you just decided that no-one from anywhere else is allowed to support a team from anywhere else?

I could also state the fact that they've hardly been basking in glory for the last ten or so years, but I'm sure he'd make that point himself.

Is he a Liverpool fan?

And have you just decided that no-one from anywhere else is allowed to support a team from anywhere else?

I could also state the fact that they've hardly been basking in glory for the last ten or so years, but I'm sure he'd make that point himself.

There would be more sympathy for him if he didn’t criticise everyone else for watching English football on TV.