Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Just now, The OP said:

Dembele had a remarkably bad substitute appearance but imagine thinking it will make any difference - if Barca score Liverpool need 5 and Barca can rest players this weekend whereas Liverpool can't. 

Hence why Klopp went baws oot to try and get that away goal late on. Very lucky it wasn’t 4-0. 

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I could be wrong but I’m sensing I’ve touched a few raw nerves over the last few months ... :lol:

16 minutes ago, nsr said:

Someone less lazy than me put together a bingo card of Rab's most likely responses to this glorious trouncing.

That’s full house already.

Just now, JMDP said:

That was a lovely watch. Barca have done that to loads of teams this season. Messi has pretty much dragged them to the title on his own. 

Scousers pretty much done, if city don't f**k up that will be a minimum of 8 (EIGHT) years without a trophy for the hipsters manager of choice. 

Sack him :lol:

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Ajax better finish the job against Spurs, a Barca-Ajax final would be full Randy Marsh

Both Ajax and Barca should have scored another couple leaving both ties thoroughly over, though tbf the Barca one is.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You probably have but to be honest most of us had a dislike for Liverpool long before you came on the scene Rab.

It’s been a glorious run i’ve had to be fair it had to come to an end sometime :)

Yes I know you should have seen the state of this place when I first came along. Tame stuff nowadays :D

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

It’s been a glorious run to be fair it had to come to an end sometime [emoji4]. 
Yes I know you should have seen the state of this place when I first came along. Tame stuff nowadays [emoji3]. 

IMG_2260.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It’s been a glorious run i’ve had to be fair it had to come to an end sometime :)

Yes I know you should have seen the state of this place when I first came along. Tame stuff nowadays :D

If he doesn’t break his duck this year do you think Klopp will ever deliver a major trophy at Liverpool ?

All I've heard all week is that 'Barca aren't what they used to be'. Granted, they don't play with the same style as they did when they had Xavi and Iniesta dictating things with Puyol marshalling Pique, but the way the English media has been playing them down because of their 'rope a dope' style has been TalkSport esque. They've utterly pished on the best the EPL has to offer as Liverpool having only lost 1 EPL game all season.

The tie is done. I just hope Ajax can finish the job against Spurs.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If he doesn’t break his duck this year do you think Klopp will ever deliver a major trophy at Liverpool ?

Who knows GB but he’s brought the club on leaps and bounds in a short space of time. Exciting times. 

3 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Would Barca have won  3-0 if @Rab B Nesbit hadn't verbally attacked the rather sexy @Marshmallo ?    I suspect not.   

Karma.  

#teammarshy

#teambarca 

#teamperthshire   

:lol:

Get yourself up the Glasgow West End tomorrow night PB :D

PSG then Man City are the best teams.    But that's knockout football.   
Fine lines and all that but I rate Barca no 1 in Europe then Liverpool. Then probably PSG or Man City.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Possibly. Man City have a stronger squad, especially in midfield and up front.

It will depend upon whether Klopp is given more money to strengthen the squad. The dross needs to be offloaded asap.