Premier League 2018-19

13 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

He is past his best and his best wasn’t great .

Never delivered at world cups either .

Seems a slower version of giroud

Can only assume you've never seen him play if you think he's slower than Giroud.

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Manager in best league in the world advocating not winning trophies is preferable to winning trophies.

This is sensational news. I wonder why it's never been mentioned before.

I see a private search for Sala's plane has started after a fund of £300k was reached through donations from the likes of Demarai Gray, Dimitri Payet and Ilkay Gundogan. Dripping in cash multi multi millionaires Maradona, Messi, and Aguero obviously haven't seen the GoFundMe page yet but are continuing to tweet their support for a new search, which is  very nice of them.

4 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I see a private search for Sala's plane has started after a fund of £300k was reached through donations from the likes of Demarai Gray, Dimitri Payet and Ilkay Gundogan. Dripping in cash multi multi millionaires Maradona, Messi, and Aguero obviously haven't seen the GoFundMe page yet but are continuing to tweet their support for a new search, which is  very nice of them.

Sonar search for wreckage? Tbh private donations for that sort idea is fair enough.

With radar and mobile pips and tidal/current records they might be able to narrow a search field down? Nothing to say it sank intact or could be raised, though.

36 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Sonar search for wreckage? Tbh private donations for that sort idea is fair enough.

With radar and mobile pips and tidal/current records they might be able to narrow a search field down? Nothing to say it sank intact or could be raised, though.

If I ever plunge into the sea in a small plane, I'd like it be be known that I'd rather be left as a tasty banquet for the fish. I'm sure some of the family in their grief think there's a chance he's still alive, but I bet a large bit of motivation for the search is to prove negligence for suing purposes.

4 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I dare say there's a few bob in various accounts associated with a professional footballer that could be accessed.

How much has Willie McKay chipped in?

Alvaro Morata's gone out on loan to Atletico Madrid until the end of the next season - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47033527.

It suggests that Chelsea are subsidising his wages. Morata cost around £60 million from Real - equivalent to £1 million a month over his five year deal. Atletico must have a great negotiator!  

Chelsea should sell him, Batshuayi and Abraham to fund a top class striker. For the next few months they have only Higuain (31) and  Giroud (32) who IIRC has scored one goal this season.  Giroud is out of contract in June and wants to go back to France. 

What a mess!

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Alvaro Morata's gone out on loan to Atletico Madrid until the end of the next season - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47033527.

It suggests that Chelsea are subsidising his wages. Morata cost around £60 million from Real - equivalent to £1 million a month over his five year deal. Atletico must have a great negotiator!  

Chelsea should sell him, Batshuayi and Abraham to fund a top class striker. For the next few months they have only Higuain (31) and  Giroud (32) who IIRC has scored one goal this season.  Giroud is out of contract in June and wants to go back to France. 

What a mess!

Chelsea are also in hot water over the signing of over 100 foreign players under the age of 18 and could have a transfer market ban.