Premier League 2018-19

WIll be funny if it's the Man United draw that costs Liverpool in the end. Quite a fall from grace if you're a United fan but schadenfraude is one of the most underrated feelings on the planet.

2005 with Rafa was some season.
But yeah they have played good football as of late just got zero to show for it. Maybe in next 4 years they may something or is it league and champions league is all that matters? Seems to be the way of it on here

I don’t think they are that arsed about the FA cup, this was their starting lineup v Wolves:

IMG_0462.jpg

Sad but I’m sure some of their players and supporters were happy to be knocked out of the cups as it meant they could focus on the big 2 trophies.

10 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Grangemouth Bairn has constantly been implying that it'd be a failure, and then shitebags out of saying it every time it gets called out.

I think losing a 9 point lead is a failure. I don’t think that is wholly Klopp’s fault.

I just can’t agree with the trendy notion that Klopp and Poch are two mega successful managers. They have won very little yet.

Who has said Klopp and Poch are mega successful managers? Why do you insist on just spouting pish?

What blowing that lead showed was that even a couple of draws could do serious damage with this Man City side waiting in the wings. It's not a failure by any stretch.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The attitude you seen in the Barcelona game. 3 on 1 and Andy Robertson is the main main tracking back to bail them out.
Virgil 1 on 1 with Messi and starts panicking so asks for someone to come and help him.
Attitude is about the full season. They came up short in every competition ( league and champions league still not finished yet )
Var is going to be good fun when it gets introduced to the epl.

Man city however have had a good season

:lol:

None of that was down to wrong attitudes. Bad decision making sure, but not attitudes in the case of the defending you mention. Better teams in the case of the league and CL. Not attitudes. Klopp's attitude to the cups definitely comes into question though.

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Who has said Klopp and Poch are mega successful managers? Why do you insist on just spouting pish?

What blowing that lead showed was that even a couple of draws could do serious damage with this Man City side waiting in the wings. It's not a failure by any stretch.

Am spouting pish lol.

You are the one that said it’s not fair if City win the league even if they get more points than Liverpool. 

And you also think blowing a 9 point lead is pretty successful !!! f**k me.

ps. A couple of draws only = City making up 4 points ???

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

How do you think that will work out for them?
Great attitude from Klopp.
I appreciate that post

Most the top 6 feel the same toward the FA cup and it’s reflected in the team selections. Man City have the most strength in depth and are the only team who could win the FA cup with a completely different 11 to the team they fielded the week previous in the Champions League. I’m sure Liverpool would be happy to win the FA cup but it’s hardly a priority for them.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Am spouting pish lol.

You are the one that said it’s not fair if City win the league even if they get more points than Liverpool. 

So there's only successful and failure. There's no middle ground. As I said spouting pish.

90+ points is not a failure of a season. All it means is that there was a better team who got more. Do you think this season in the league has been a failure for Klopp?

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Am spouting pish lol.

*With Man City 10 behind with a game in hand and heading in to the game at the Etihad. 

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Last 10 years
Chelsea , Man City, Man Utd and Arsenal have won the fa cup.
Only Wigan who aren't in top 6.
Depth I agree but other teams in top 6 have did fine and that's including league cup also.
Spurs and liverpool however not been so successful.

We can definitely agree on this. It's something that Klopp should surely be looking at next season, just to try and get something under his belt at Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

So there's only successful and failure. There's no middle ground. As I said spouting pish.

90+ points is not a failure of a season. All it means is that there was a better team who got more. Do you think this season in the league has been a failure for Klopp?

At the top level there is only success and failure yes.

The very top I mean. Liverpool should not accept finishing 2nd, if they do. They are not spending what they do on the team to accept 2nd.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Surely this season at least should of been looking at something.
He cant use depth as an excuse. He has had plenty money to sort this out

Focusing on the league and CL is fine this season IMO, but doing as well as they've done and still losing out means he should probably look elsewhere next season.

As for going out of the CL, they're up against a really good Barcelona side. That said, 3-0 isn't a good look.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

To be fair to City the consistency they have shown to chase down a 10 point gap is brilliant.

Yep only 3 points dropped away to United. Frightening consistency.