Tunisia v England

Cerberus

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

There's actually plenty of self depreciating humour in stuff like that.  There was in the BBC's intro too.

It's not their fault that so many on here are determined not to recognise that aspect.

Nah it is like when people post racist stuff and claim it is a joke but then it turns out they actually believe the shite they are spouting.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

If they were the only UK Qualifier, yes.

I guess we’ll never know, but I’ve got a strong hunch that it wouldn’t (ditto for Wales and Northern Ireland). 

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Nah it is like when people post racist stuff and claim it is a joke but then it turns out they actually believe the shite they are spouting.

Come on! You think the Guardian are seriously starting the ENGLAND FOR CHAMPIONS bandwagon? You see what you want to see I guess

For all the pre-tournament chat about how good England are playing it out from the back, they're not very good at playing it out from the back. And this is against a Tunisia team who aren't exactly pressing high. 

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Is it just me or is this reply camera really fuzzy? Get that to f**k.

Been like that all tournament for certain angles. It's clearly a creative choice for some bizarre reason. 

For all the pre-tournament chat about how good England are playing it out from the back, they're not very good at playing it out from the back. And this is against a Tunisia team who aren't exactly pressing high. 
Just made the same point.

Any team who presses them will have a field day.

It sort of reminds of Dundee in some games last season.

Archived