What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can understand that position, but the next U.K. PM is either going to be Labour or Tory.

That is something that many posters on here choose to ignore because it suits them.

I wish Scotland was independent, but while we are still part of the U.K. I’d rather have a Labour PM than a Tory one.

I couldn't give a f**k.  I'll just sit back and watch what England chooses for us.  If labour getting in is dependent on my vote they're going to be disappointed.

It was a labour MP who said rather a hundred years of Tory rule than one day of independence. Okay then, let's lube up and prepare to get fkd.

Who said that? Genuinely interested because I can’t find it via quick Google.

36 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I couldn't give a f**k.  I'll just sit back and watch what England chooses for us.  If labour getting in is dependent on my vote they're going to be disappointed.

Pretty much this, yeah.

Gordon Brown swanning up pre-referendum then fucking off into the sunset as it became readily apparent he had no actual power to enforce his promises broadly sums them up to me.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I can understand that position, but the next U.K. PM is either going to be Labour or Tory.

That is something that many posters on here choose to ignore because it suits them.

Fair enough, the next PM may well be Labour, but the one after that will probably be Tory.  The choice will always be binary while we stay in the UK, and neither of them could give a shite about Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Crossbill said:

Fair enough, the next PM may well be Labour, but the one after that will probably be Tory.  The choice will always be binary while we stay in the UK, and neither of them could give a shite about Scotland.

Exactly.  And it's just a simple fact the UK votes Tory 70% of the time.  If you want to remain in the UK you're going to get Tory governments for 70% of the rest of your life.  That's the reality.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:
8 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:
Labour are separatists champ.

And once again "champ" the true stamp of Pep's unease about the truth about his own opinion.

Mate you're a self confessed troll.  What you think doesn't matter.

Labour are currently supportive of the UK separating from the largest trading block in the world.  They are separatists.

Labour are currently supportive of the UK separating from the largest trading block in the world.  They are separatists.
Aye OK "champ". Labour are trying to be pragmatic in a Tory shitstorm. You are just shouting "I want" "I want" and foot stamping. As ever "want doesn't get" and we might have to put up with a compromise sadly. What about the poor anti EU Nats does their vote not count either ?

8 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
13 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Aye OK "champ". Labour are trying to be pragmatic in a Tory shitstorm. You are just shouting "I want" "I want" and foot stamping. As ever "want doesn't get" and we might have to put up with a compromise sadly. What about the poor anti EU Nats does their vote not count either ?

Labour are fully supportive of the shitstorm champ.  And individual voters arent important, every council area in scotland voted remain you troll.

Labour are fully supportive of the shitstorm champ.  And individual voters arent important, every council area in scotland voted remain you troll.
Hmm...the Council had a vote ? I must have missed that bit. Here's me thinking we all had an individual vote each and they added them all up. The Council voted ?