Brazil v Mexico

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From that replay of the standing on his ankle, Neymar should also have been sent off as he lifts his left leg and puts his studs into the guys thigh. That is blatant retaliation with only one outcome. If one went, they both should have gone.

57 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

From that replay of the standing on his ankle, Neymar should also have been sent off as he lifts his left leg and puts his studs into the guys thigh. That is blatant retaliation with only one outcome. If one went, they both should have gone.

and clattenburg or what ever his name is ,said  he should have been a red card for the mexican !!!!! dangerous play  was it  ?

2 minutes ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

dangerous play  was it  ?

No, but it was violent conduct. Strictly speaking. 

Just now, gruppenfuhrer said:

it was violent  the way Neymar was rolling about

Yes, yes it was :lol: 

Cheating twat :angry: 

1 minute ago, gruppenfuhrer said:

it was violent  the way Neymar was rolling about

A total disgrace, he deseaves to banned for the rest of the tournament with no appeal permitted.  Should Brazil reach the final then tough he should not dive and roll around like he does.

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

The rolling nonsense should come into the same 'simulation. trying to mislead the ref' category.

They should be automatically be shipped out in an ambulance for a full body probe and scan. Anything that debilitating could be very serious.

38 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The rolling nonsense should come into the 'simulation. trying to mislead the ref' category.

The problem is if people see those top levels getting away with it then undoubtedly it will encourage players down to the grass roots level of the game to try the same.

I have a nephew who going back at least 12 - 13 years ago now played with friends in a local boys youth team, even then when speaking to him about how they got on he mentioned that players on some opposition teams were diving about and trying to con the ref into giving them decisions and he was obviously unhappy with it.

I aso had a friend who had a brief spell in a team in the age group a year below and he also mentioned that there was cases of opposition player looking to dive and con the ref.

The age groups involved was under 16s and under 17s.  This was something that I found completely unacceptable. 

It looked like the youngster involved in this were watching players in say the EPL doing this and getting away with it and deciding to try the same.

9 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The problem is if people see those top levels getting away with it then undoubtedly it will encourage players down to the grass roots level of the game to try the same.

I have a nephew who going back at least 12 - 13 years ago now played with friends in a local boys youth team, even then when speaking to him about how they got on he mentioned that players on some opposition teams were diving about and trying to con the ref into giving them decisions and he was obviously unhappy with it.

I aso had a friend who had a brief spell in a team in the age group a year below and he also mentioned that there was cases of opposition player looking to dive and con the ref.

The age groups involved was under 16s and under 17s.  This was something that I found completely unacceptable. 

It looked like the youngster involved in this were watching players in say the EPL doing this and getting away with it and deciding to try the same.

Go to pretty much any game in the SPFL and you'll see diving and other cheating. I saw it in every single game I watched last season, from both teams.

How good did Brazil look? 

I heard snippets on the radio at work and they seemed to be all over Mexico after theyd scored. 

How good did Brazil look? 
I heard snippets on the radio at work and they seemed to be all over Mexico after theyd scored. 
Unimpressive for me once again. But they are getting results which is the only thing that matters really.

Archived