England and their celebration scenes

Guest DAVIDB69

Guest DAVIDB69

You have to give it them some of the scenes they have been generating have been incredible .

The place in Croydon they keep showing you, BoxPark certainly knows how to celebrate

Something I noticed as a Scot in London yesterday is how we will never get these scenes , in most of our lifetimes or in two decades the Leigh griffiths goals is about the about the only scenes moment we have had.

Also women in the south and London seem to be getting hotter as well which helps, the amount of tall women in tiny shorts made you forget about the tops they were wearing,

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
I mind getting a pint of lager in my face when Scotland scored against Italy that year we had a qualifying group with them, France and Ukraine (and others). That was guid.

McFadden in France was the biggest scenes moment for me since France 98

I don’t really mind it. Some of the videos from yesterday are quite funny. Smashing up an ambulance is extremely poor form though.

I also don’t buy the notion that they were delirious with celebration. They had been drinking all day and the football was clearly quite a good excuse to go over the top in yobbishness. Doesn’t particularly bother me though.

I don’t think they have been much better/worse than anyone else tbh. Smashing the ambulance is poor though.

Nae idea what possesses someone to do that, even with a skinful in them. I have never been that wasted that i have thought “i’m go dance on a vehicle” the fact its an emergency service vehicle makes it more baffling.

Archived