France v Croatia - World Cup Final!

banana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keown seems to have become a parody of himself at this tournament, overdoing the slow, deliberate patronising shite and trying to pass it off as intellectual or insightful. Hoddle talks a similar amount of pish and is Hoddle, but he doesn't sound as if he thinks he's being helpful to anyone listening.

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Germany 2006 was probably my favourite, partially for the number of "heads gone" moments

The semi final between Italy and Germany is one of my favourite games of all time.. grosso’s goal then del piero’s second and the tears from the crowd in Dortmund, outstanding match.

in fact the more I think about it the more this one might not have been my favourite WC 

flip flopping b*****d!! 

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The worst tournament of the lot.

I think the problem is too many of the players play in too few leagues. The element of surprise (think Cameroon) has gone with them all knowing each other too well.

France wearing the now uber trendy light blue shoulders on a darker blue shirt. I wonder if they've got the outline of some Paris landmarks on the bit that's tucked in the back of their shorts.

Archived