France v Croatia - World Cup Final!

banana

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

The closing ceremony is on ITV and is much more interesting than whatever Rio Ferdinand is saying.

Aye just turned over, never knew it was happening. Bit rude of the BBC to ignore it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be quite hilarious scenes if France bottle this final tbh it’s been a fantastic World Cup and Croatia winning it would sum it up for how mental it’s been at times. 

Really hoping for an early goal from Croatia to make it extra interesting and hopefully open it right up. The last couple of finals have been turgid and tight.. maybe because it’s not two heavyweights playing against each other this time it will be different. 

Whatwver happens it’s probably been my favourite World Cup to watch so far out of the 5 I’ve seen properly.

5 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Which is why I’m watching the tennis for now.

You mean crowd shots of 'celebs' and folk in the crowd sitting doing nothing, occasionally interrupted by some play. 

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

You mean crowd shots of 'celebs' and folk in the crowd sitting doing nothing, occasionally interrupted by some play. 

I'm watching the tennis. Flicked about during the last change over. Mbappe video was decent on BBC then I saw it was Rio, Shearer and Klinnsman. Flick to ITV for fucking Lee Dixon, Ian Wright, Keane and Neville. A world cup of shite pundits.

7 minutes ago, Blue_e'hm_A_Dee said:

Whatwver happens it’s probably been my favourite World Cup to watch so far out of the 5 I’ve seen properly.

This is the best World Cup there's been for four years.

That's as much as can be said for it.  It's been ok, but the last one was better.

Archived