St Mirren v Dundee @ The Simpleton Arena

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 good saves from Samson but twice it looked as though he could’ve ran out to clear the ball, one being the penalty. Thought the Dundee keeper looked dodgy in the first half although not as dodgy as he turned out to be come the second half.
Think Mullen showed he is well worth his shot up front this season - very good striker. Defence looked dodgy as ever, at least it will be entertaining. Willock looks a real good find.
I don’t think Dundee will do all that badly this season. They looked decent defensively, Moussa and Kerr aside, they’ve got decent players.
Good win,another next week.

1 minute ago, dd23 said:

Out of position at left back.
Asking for trouble in situations like this.

Absolutely. Bit of a shocker from McCann. Does he not trust Ralph? 

Absolutely. Bit of a shocker from McCann. Does he not trust Ralph? 

Makes no sense to me.

Hartley last game against Hamilton I think he played 3 centre backs, playing Holt as one of them when he had another on the bench. Cammy at left back and one of the midfielders (can’t remember who) at right back.
So lack of faith in one ended in three playing out of position.

We got hammered.

I wonder why.....

Cammy has no faith whatsoever in his left foot. It'd make more sense to play literally any left footer at LB as opposed to Cammy. 

Curran had played well during pre season and McCann didn't want to drop Kerr. Shambles. 

Parish is undisputed number 1 for me. 

There were a couple of moments Hamilton nearly fucked up in the first half. A shot that squirmed out his hands and trundled just past the post and when St Mirren put the ball in the net when they were offside, merging Hamilton in the process. 

Well that was a nice surprise, thought we played decent stuff but so did Dundee.

Good game of football & a good atmosphere.

If we manage to get another few strikers in we might just have a chance.

Dundee’s number 9 is fucking terrible [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived