Dundee United v Dunfermline

47 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Lazlo was bemoaning the fact he had to take off Rabitsch because he was a red card waiting to happen...he looked utterly dreadful and I was sad to see him go.

Shows how bad we are that we were worse when he went off. Stanton moved over to replace him, and is an absolute impostor.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does Robson still get a game for you guys he was utterly hopeless last season I thought his antics might have been a blessing so that the club could empty him without paying him off, he was poor on Saturday and isn't improving as far as I can tell

How does Robson still get a game for you guys he was utterly hopeless last season I thought his antics might have been a blessing so that the club could empty him without paying him off, he was poor on Saturday and isn't improving as far as I can tell

He is Callum Booth’s backup this season but Booth is currently injured (the club don’t tell us anything so not sure how long he is out for).

It was clear to see that El Bakhtaoui was targeted early on with a few really tough challenges, all of which the referee rightfully shown bookings for. We'll need to expect that this year in majority of games and more importantly he'll need to expect that and try to stop himself reacting like he did after the Rabitsch challenge.

Not a particularly dirty game by any stretch.

35 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

It was clear to see that El Bakhtaoui was targeted early on with a few really tough challenges, all of which the referee rightfully shown bookings for. We'll need to expect that this year in majority of games and more importantly he'll need to expect that and try to stop himself reacting like he did after the Rabitsch challenge.

Not a particularly dirty game by any stretch.

If by targeted you mean there was an attempt to injure him then I think that's a bit of stretch. Both yellows were simply slower, less talented players stopping an opponent who had beaten them for pace/skill. That's what happens with that sort of player. Clear fouls and clear yellow cards but nothing malicious.

If by targeted you mean there was an attempt to injure him then I think that's a bit of stretch. Both yellows were simply slower, less talented players stopping an opponent who had beaten them for pace/skill. That's what happens with that sort of player. Clear fouls and clear yellow cards but nothing malicious.

At what point did Faiss "just beat" Rabitsch with pace? The latter was nowhere near Faiss when he got the ball, he just decided to charge after him at speed and bring him down.

It would appear you don't understand football.

21 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Agree they were poor timed, not comparible to the assault Ashcroft put in on McDonald last season.

18 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Agree they were poor timed, not comparible to the assault Ashcroft put in on McDonald last season.

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, smpar said:

At what point did Faiss "just beat" Rabitsch with pace? The latter was nowhere near Faiss when he got the ball, he just decided to charge after him at speed and bring him down.

It would appear you don't understand football.

And it appears that you don't understand how to use quotation marks, but I shan't hold that against you.

Anyway, I cannae mind exactly the sequence of events. Suffice to say that Rubbish kicked the boy to stop an attack rather than to injure him. Even you should be able to see that. Even. You.

Ffs, Pars fans still greeting about now irrelevant happenings in their best day at Tannadice in about a decade. 

Your player skinned ours. Ours kicked him to stop him. They were rightly booked. It happens. In fact im sure it may be one of your players doing what ours did some day soon.

Mon lads, grow up.

ETA you should be delighted Rabbitshit did what he did and got booked as our midfield get even worse after he went off.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ffs, Pars fans still greeting about now irrelevant happenings in their best day at Tannadice in about a decade. 

Your player skinned ours. Ours kicked him to stop him. They were rightly booked. It happens. In fact im sure it may be one of your players doing what ours did some day soon.

Mon lads, grow up.

ETA you should be delighted Rabbitshit did what he did and got booked as our midfield get even worse after he went off.

Or you could just not read the thread and stop moaning about people moaning?

23 hours ago, Twinkle said:

So United kicked Dunfermline off the park despite the Pars giving away more fouls and having more players booked than United? Ok...

I admittedly only seen the highlights but even I commented to others about how much of a hatchet job Utd tried to do on El Bak mostly.

In these situations you really do look for the ref to book a player early to set the precedent. 

They ref did book both challenges. It was two different players that scythed down Faz. There was nothing else worth a booking before then.
There was barely anything happened before then. Was Bout a minute in

Archived