Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might not miss Williamson as much as we feared. Hippo and Faiss look like they will hound fullbacks and Vincent will get up to support. Could be a very solid wall at the back for us with the front two likely to mug someone and grab a goal at some point.

Utd 0 1 Pars. Myles “Andy Smith mk2” Hippolyte. 

7 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Shut up ya fanny.

I'll be my wife and friends on our supporters bus as usual.

There is no need for such unparliamentary language.

Is your wife planning on causing bother?

Not sure castoffs such as Mark Durnan will be enough for Dungfermline to contain The Big Loemba.  

Of all the misogynistic, xenophobic and homophobic shite you’ve come out with, that’s the worst of the fucking lot. Atrocious patter.
It's the same for every team in this league though. Lose a key player and that part of the team falls apart. What do you do if Ashcroft goes down for any lenght of time? 

Falkirk will be the same, but with the caveat that we don't know who our key players are yet :guinness

We’d probably just go to 4 at the back with 2 flat fullbacks instead of wingbacks, but Durnan and Devine together could get, er, entertaining. I do get a strong impression that Ashcroft is absolutely crucial in that back 3.

16 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Ashcroft is a leader. We've not had one like him for while being honest.

Ashcroft is a Lucky Man he is still not suspended after his three pronged attack on wee Scott McDonald.

What was it? Denying a goalscoring opportunity, an elbow to the face and then maliciously falling on the Australian.

But let's move on.

Archived