Dundee United v Dunfermline

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope you have a wonderful life together.

Thank you.

What do people think attendance will be on Saturday? The official one, not the diddee men's crowd count from Twitter pictures.

I'll go 7,538

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Thank you.

What do people think attendance will be on Saturday? The official one, not the diddee men's crowd count from Twitter pictures.

I'll go 7,538

I think we'll bring around the 1000 mark. Hopefully more.

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Thank you.

I'll go 7,538

I’ll be surprised if it’s that high.  If we have a poor start to the season I can see it impacting on crowd sizes early on.

I’m really intrigued by how well we are likely to perform; I’m hoping the two League Cup games I attended were an aberration.

Home crowd will be utterly shite on Saturday. Weve shifted less than 4,000 season tickets and there wont be anywhere near 1000 paying at the gate. Not whilst that utter fucking clown remains in charge!!

I'll be surprised if there's more than 5500 there tbh

Folk usually make more of an effort to go the first game of the season. 

For that reason I'd say United will have over 5000 fans. We'll have about 1000. Total crowd; 6721

I'm no entirely sure what to expect from Dundee Utd. In my head this is still the team to beat and the toughest test.

A draw will always be a decent result at Tannadice no matter how much of a mess they are in. Laying down a marker nice and early with a good win at Tannadice would be exceptional.

2 minutes ago, steviecraigybrewster said:

Head saying United, heart saying pars! Would love to finally beat them!

We've so many new players any fear factor should be gone. Hippo and Faiss are accustomed to thumping this mob. We got over our mental stumbling block against Falkirk last season and this is a perfect chance to lay down a marker. Even a draw would be okay given Beadling likely to be out plus the suspensions. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

We've so many new players any fear factor should be gone. Hippo and Faiss are accustomed to thumping this mob. We got over our mental stumbling block against Falkirk last season and this is a perfect chance to lay down a marker. Even a draw would be okay given Beadling likely to be out plus the suspensions. 

Are they? I remember El-Bakhtaoui scoring a beauty for Dundee against us, after missing about a dozen better chances.  Has Hippolyte ever played in a winning team against us? Not sure.

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

Are they? I remember El-Bakhtaoui scoring a beauty for Dundee against us, after missing about a dozen better chancesHas Hippolyte ever played in a winning team against us? Not sure.

Yes. I checked and unlike anyone else in our team from the last couple of seasons Hippo has played in Falkirk teams that beat Utd. And Faissal was probably just being kind to you given your relegation-facing predicament when you last faced him. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Yes. I checked and unlike anyone else in our team from the last couple of seasons Hippo has played in Falkirk teams that beat Utd. And Faissal was probably just being kind to you given your relegation-facing predicament when you last faced him. 

El-Bakhtaoui  was still playing for Dunfermline the season we were relegated. The goal for Dundee was last season in a league cup game.

Archived