Dundee United v Dunfermline

El-Bakhtaoui  was still playing for Dunfermline the season we were relegated. The goal for Dundee was last season in a league cup game.
Didn't they beat you twice within a few weeks? Funny stuff.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stellaboz said:
4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:
El-Bakhtaoui  was still playing for Dunfermline the season we were relegated. The goal for Dundee was last season in a league cup game.

Didn't they beat you twice within a few weeks? Funny stuff.

No.

Despite them only playing competitive games in their home city against Arbroath and Alloa we've won more games in Dundee than Dundee United this season. As someone on P&B once said, "just let that sink in". 

3 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I'm no entirely sure what to expect from Dundee Utd. In my head this is still the team to beat and the toughest test.

We've almost a brand new first team who are struggling to gel, you should have a go at us without fear.

25 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

I've come to the decision now that if Clark scores against us I am giving him abuse. 

These decisions are not taken lightly.

Have let Bell Street Police Station know in advance.

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think it's because he wasn't playing Utd every week. 

It reminds him of his glory days in the seaside league, yes. 

He said Dundee wouldn’t let him go to another team in the big league where you play and his family convinced him a move back to us was the right move. “Faissal” they said. “If you can’t make the Dees happy by scoring in their first team, go back to Dunfermline and torture Dundee United. Then everyone will love you”.

Archived