Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First league game of the season with 2 of the best supported teams in the Championship.

One club making steady progress, the other surrounded by uncertainty.

Our record against United is shite but I think this is our chance to sort that record out.

Hopefully we see a good game of football.

I hope I'm spectacularly wrong but, I think this game will fizzle into a shite 1-1 draw with that lot getting a penalty. 

However, if they don't get the penalty then it'll be a glorious Pars win at last. 

I hope I'm spectacularly wrong but, I think this game will fizzle into a shite 1-1 draw with that lot getting a penalty. 
However, if they don't get the penalty then it'll be a glorious Pars win at last. 

Clark would miss it anyway.

I’m on holiday nearer to Dundee than Dunfermline so after bemoaning the fixture list starting and finishing with away ties, it’s worked out nicely. Even better is that our annual trip to Dundee, to get “school stuff” will be doubled up so won’t have make a separate trip to Dundee. Result already.

3 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I’m on holiday nearer to Dundee than Dunfermline so after bemoaning the fixture list starting and finishing with away ties, it’s worked out nicely. Even better is that our annual trip to Dundee, to get “school stuff” will be doubled up so won’t have make a separate trip to Dundee. Result already.

^^^^ ‘Known to all the store detectives in Fife’ type post.

3 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Even better is that our annual trip to Dundee, to get “school stuff”

Make sure you're nice to your mum. No one likes shopping for school stuff but it needs to be done.

40 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

As normal, myself and PMS will be waiting on Arklay Street for any Pars fans thinking they come to our stadium without getting skelped. 

Are myself and banana on Provie Road duties this time then?

41 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

As normal, myself and PMS will be waiting on Arklay Street for any Pars fans thinking they come to our stadium without getting skelped. 

Shitebags. Very few, if any, Pars fans will be approaching the stadium from Arklay Street.

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Are myself and banana on Provie Road duties this time then?

Shitebags. Very few,  Pars fans will be approaching the stadium from Provie Road. Maybe a few in Whytes.

Archived