Who is going to win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Falkirk
    • ICT
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/18 at 10:08

Just now, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Thankfully Falkirk or nobody else in the Championship have an Ikpeazu. Hopefully we put McCart and Donaldson together again and go to attack mode;

Ridgers

Brad McKay  McCart  Donaldson  Tremarco

Trafford  Polworth  Chalmers

Walsh  Doran

Austin

We've got a Petrevicius, which would probably beat an Ikpeazu , whatever that is.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I thought that she must have derived from Dingwall and offered seconds to Southerners.

Was one of the wee villages past Dingwall on the train, though the name escapes me and i can't really be arsed looking at a map.

Just now, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Only if you were playing feckin Scrabble and cheating.

It was Scrabble I was thinking of, as I assumed an Ikpeazu was some sort of Goat or Donkey?

Hopefully by the time this game comes around we line up with two new central midfielders and send Trafford and Chalmers off to the glue factory.

Just now, RiG said:

Hopefully by the time this game comes around we line up with two new central midfielders and send Trafford and Chalmers off to the glue factory.

Aww, don't get rid of Chalmers, we've got a right winger to bed in.

3 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Probably Alness - The highland version of Falkirk, except you usually leave there with a weal.

Sorry, meant the other way. Strathcarron is what I was thinking of.

5 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Strath Karen you mean. Appears that you were shagging both North and South of Dingwall. Are you now a mutant ?

No, I got cream for the rash.

After watching us in the friendlies/Betfred Cup games I think this is our strongest line up:

Fasan

Muirhead McGhee Dallison Robson/Brough

Petra Paton TOE Greenwood

Lewis Haber

I’m totally torn at left back. Robson better at going forward I feel but Brough taller and more physical.

For this game however I’d play Brough at LB and Mackin in for Lewis simply due to the physical presence both strikers bring. Sammut hopefully won’t be starting as he hasn’t impressed me one bit, yet.

After watching us in the friendlies/Betfred Cup games I think this is our strongest line up:

Fasan

Muirhead McGhee Dallison Robson/Brough

Petra Paton TOE Greenwood

Lewis Haber

I’m totally torn at left back. Robson better at going forward I feel bad Brough taller and more physical.

For this game however I’d play Brough at LB and Mackin in for Lewis simply due to the physical presence both strikers bring. Sammut hopefully won’t be starting as he hasn’t impressed me one hit, yet.

This is the line up I posted in the FFC thread except I went for Harrison instead of Muirhead and I had Robson at LB.

I'm tempted however for the ICT game to start Haber and Mackin up top due to their physical presence.

With respect, any suggestion of Brough over Robson at LB can get straight in the sea 
Agreed. Also why do people keeping having Muirhead at RB and McGhee at CB in their team? McGhee will be the resident RB this season. He likes to go forward with the ball which is something you don't want from a CB when playing a flat back 4

Agreed. Also why do people keeping having Muirhead at RB and McGhee at CB in their team? McGhee will be the resident RB this season. He likes to go forward with the ball which is something you don't want from a CB when playing a flat back 4
Yip, my back 4 if all fit would be McGhee at RB, Harrison, Dallison at CB and Robson at LB.

Think its important to get a settled defence and if all fit that would be my 4.

Archived