Who is going to win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Falkirk
    • ICT
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/18 at 10:08

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mackin is hardly the slow donkey we were told he was, he can shift a bit, just looks slow as hes hefty. Bonus points for the headband. 

Brilliant dive by the East Fife goalie at the end :thumsup2

5 minutes ago, Rocco said:
9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Mackin showing what he can do. Really didn't get the hate for the guy in the first few games. He showed he's a handful for defenders and that shows in the highlights

I saw at least one post on COYB which basically said "He was freed by Livingston and played for Brechin so he must be utter shite. What a shocking decision to sign him".  Some of the crap you see there is beyond belief.

I was pleased for the big man yesterday; I think he'll turn out to be a very effective player for us.

I saw at least one post on COYB which basically said "He was freed by Livingston and played for Brechin so he must be utter shite. What a shocking decision to sign him".  Some of the crap you see there is beyond belief.
I was pleased for the big man yesterday; I think he'll turn out to be a very effective player for us.
Probably the same post I seen. Since I first seen him against Montrose I've said he could be a big player for us. When was the last time we had a striker that can bully defenders?

5 minutes ago, Rocco said:
6 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Probably the same post I seen. Since I first seen him against Montrose I've said he could be a big player for us. When was the last time we had a striker that can bully defenders?

Now we have two. Lewis seems like he would be a nightmare coming at you full pelt. Add in both wingers as well and it looks like none of the forwards will be getting double teamed much this season.

His first goal he basically demolished the defenders in front of him. We have not had that for a long time. Now to get the wingers to hit the byline

Agreed. Also why do people keeping having Muirhead at RB and McGhee at CB in their team? McGhee will be the resident RB this season. He likes to go forward with the ball which is something you don't want from a CB when playing a flat back 4

McGhee is wasted at right back. I’d rather he played centre back and if he goes forward Paton can drop in and cover. Added to the fact I can’t remember McGhee putting in a decent cross yet from right back.

McGhee is wasted at right back. I’d rather he played centre back and if he goes forward Paton can drop in and cover. Added to the fact I can’t remember McGhee putting in a decent cross yet from right back.
That's a terrible idea. Could guarantee we'd concede a goal in the first few games due to that.

McGhee is the best option at right back we have so that's where he should play

Short memory then. But he is far better playing good balls through the channels

Guest Back Post Misses
Going from the betfred cup games I've seen, we could be sensational or a complete disaster this season or anywhere in between! You'd have to be some sort of idiotic dribbling moron to make a prediction! So it's 2-0 falkirk for me 

Having done the same where you get the sensational from us beyond me. Unconvincing at best so far with the odd flash of promise. The start is so important and we still don’t look ready IMO especially in CM. Don’t get me wrong it may well gel in time but the horse could well have bolted by then unfortunately. Hope I am wrong but fear mid table mediocrity is where this group will finish. Expect the unexpected though

Archived