Partick Thistle v Celtic

Flybhoy

Watched the first ten minutes on BT Sport, but after two songs about the IRA I switched off and went for lunch instead. If they were singing about ISIS it would be front page news. I honestly don't understand how we've all become so inured to it.

Why don't Celtic and Rangers would f**k off to their spiritual homes in Belfast and give us peace.

If anyone feels like arguing with me, don't bother, you're just wasting pixels.
Heads gone..

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image result for partridge shrug gif

One not insignificant positive however is Fitzpatrick's contribution - with just a couple of bursts of pace today on top of his handful of other appearances, he's convinced me that he's a significant upgrade on Spittal and should go straight into our starting 11 from hereon in.  Saves us another signing and we can focus on punting Elliott, Spittal and Gordon onto the bench where they belong.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:
9 minutes ago, GordonS said:
Watched the first ten minutes on BT Sport, but after two songs about the IRA I switched off and went for lunch instead. If they were singing about ISIS it would be front page news. I honestly don't understand how we've all become so inured to it.

Why don't Celtic and Rangers would f**k off to their spiritual homes in Belfast and give us peace.

If anyone feels like arguing with me, don't bother, you're just wasting pixels.

Heads gone..

The guy makes a fair point. Just because the likes of you think bigotry and sectarianism is acceptable doesn’t mean it is.

3 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Image result for partridge shrug gif

One not insignificant positive however is Fitzpatrick's contribution - with just a couple of bursts of pace today on top of his handful of other appearances, he's convinced me that he's a significant upgrade on Spittal and should go straight into our starting 11 from hereon in.  Saves us another signing and we can focus on punting Elliott, Spittal and Gordon onto the bench where they belong.

Spittal was excellent today.

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Well done to the jags for making a game of it all credit to them,they look a lot better than the team that finished last season.

Pats-Thistle-On-Heads type post.

2 minutes ago, NotAFan said:

On first glance I thought this read '.......or back tommy docherty' emoji3.png

Easy mistake to make - that's how they would spell Tommy Docherty...

The guy makes a fair point. Just because the likes of you think bigotry and sectarianism is acceptable doesn’t mean it is.

He must have rushed home from lunch to post that right at the end of the game.

27 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He must have rushed home from lunch to post that right at the end of the game.

He didn't say he went out for lunch - he said that he was disgusted by the pro-IRA chanting at a Scottish football game,  so switched the TV off, and went to get lunch.

In any case, is that really the thing that jumped out at you from the original post which you felt merited a reply -  after your initial "head's gone" nonsense???

4 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Romeo’s just like the other Celtic fans on here - an apologist for bigotry and an absolute shitebag when he’s called out on it.

He'd struggle to find Ireland on a map, tbf...

Archived