Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, 1985 said:

Failed to capitalise against 10 men today . Vale no that good and there for the taking . Second time this season that happened . Only my opinion but I think we’re getting worse , unfit looking . 

Defo there for taking. Caught offside too many times against a team who could only hoof it up park after some hefty challenges on a proper heavy grass pitch (stick yer astros :P). Young Ross shouldn't be getting lobbed by a free kick from 30 odd yards out and was bullied by their centre forward who blocked his movement for their 2nd. On saying that was a free heeder back post. 2 more lousy goals but more importantly points lost.  I await on Spencys reply to say I'm "mothing"off again :lol:

I think we’ve got some decent young lads there who would only get better with decent experienced players and some decent coaching , but my fear is they’ll have gone before they decide to get a decent management team in -   

14 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

I was keeping an eye on the scores. Thought yous had it in the bag. Didnt see late equaliser till i got home. Gutter. Think yous needed that win today.

Aye I think yer right bud. Unless league gets reconstructed I think we're defo struggling now. Al never give up till it's impossible though.

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Hopefully yous can turn the corner and get a wee run of results together.

Coincidence dalbeattie game OFF today wi a players reunion on. Guaranteed our game v them  the sat before Christmas will be off as well leaving the usual both away teams struggling for a team on a spring midweek but I'm no bitter just clutching at straws :P

And yet another weekend without any player criticism ..last year the team avoided relegation by the skin of there baws under a different management team and this season is looking worse.... I'd say a few tactical and positional changes unfortunately ain't changing the squad into a lowland league capable side....

Or maybe there not good enough...is it such an impossible task for a team of hungry young players to see out a victory whilst leading against 10 men. Does it really take tactical alterations or could maybe they say" let's work our arses off together and get a much needed 3 points"

I said in an earlier post that the majority are 20 and under. Surely if your the manager it’s your responsibility to recruit some decent experience . Leaderless , clueless . Prob be another new face from their old club this week . There are decent young players there but they’re no gonna survive 

Archived