Aberdeen vs Rangers - Opening game of the season

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, accies1874 said:

A decent striker would've been in the box for McGinn's cross. 

Exactly. McGinn got to the byeline and nobody thought to maybe get into the box.

McInnes should have proactively subbed May on as soon as Sevco went down to 10.

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Exactly. McGinn got to the byeline and nobody thought to maybe get into the box.

That would have been reactive still, but I know what you mean.  McInnes isn't a good enough manager to take Aberdeen any further.  Burnley were there for the taking, Rangers are down to ten and, apparently, having a whale of a day.  Aberdeen constantly flatter to deceive.

4 minutes ago, GiGi said:

McInnes having the bollocks to do anything other than counter attack a team from Glasgow :lol:

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Arfield has also been good in the midfield for Sevco.  

The Rangers midfield looks night and day from last season's imposters. 

I'm not at all convinced by their back four, but their midfield has been excellent so far.

Just now, deadasdillinger said:

Aberdeen should be ashamed of this performance. Fucking bottle merchants where the Old Firm are concerned. 

They're going to end up losing another goal or 2 as well just to emphasise their failure I'm sure.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hibs should’ve finished above them last season, they’ll definitely be top 5 but unless they add to squad the only way is down the table a bit

Agreed. I think their record against teams outside the Glasgow bigots will determine where they finish. I expect them to sign a few players though.

Archived