Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - Sat 11th August 2018, league decider.

11 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Just had to look up this MacLean fella because I can't remember him. Apparently he's a 35yr old jobber with dodgy knees.

If you can't remember someone who's a legend for a current top flight team then that says a lot more about your football knowledge than it does about MacLean.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So thats it bhoys, were not ‘seething’ at the p***ks p***k Lafferty or the jumped up wee Sh*tebag Naismith, Its Stevie MacLean who really gets our goat :lol:

Anyway 2-1 to Celtic. Ann Budge to come out with some bullshit statement again with no evidence or an outright lie (as previously pulled up by the Police) as per. 

11 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

The only Hearts 'legend' I'm aware of is Albert Kidd.

I wasn't insinuating he was a Hearts legend.

And I was 6 months old when Kidd scored, so kudos on the relevant and hurtful joke.  Cut me, as I'm sure it cuts all Hearts fans under 40, real deep.

18 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I wasn't insinuating he was a Hearts legend.

And I was 6 months old when Kidd scored, so kudos on the relevant and hurtful joke.  Cut me, as I'm sure it cuts all Hearts fans under 40, real deep.

Bugs me - even though it’s petty to go back all those years.

Still, Feyenoord. Up ye.

Do we bill them for stadium damage and the self-service complimentary kiosks after the game or do they leave a deposit?

Really hoping staff are assaulted, one ticket gets a dozen in, shite is smeared up the walls etc, so we can cut their allocation to the bare minimum next time.

14 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Who the f**k is that?

Displaying your lack of knowledge of a Scottish footballing legend. One of the world's greatest players (in Championship Manager 2002) and helped Rangers to lift the League Cup in 2008.  Shame he was playing for Dundee Utd at the time. 

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Really hoping staff are assaulted, one ticket gets a dozen in, shite is smeared up the walls etc, so we can cut their allocation to the bare minimum next time.

Fucking state of this. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Fucking state of this. 

Indeed. Hearts can't generate the crowd sizes large enough to cut the OF attendances down. Unlike their Edinburgh rivals at the other side of town. lGUTNIg.png

(Not that we would ever cut Celtics allocation :wub:)

Archived