Dumb Tactics vs Dumfries Queen

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Ok,

You are turning into a right little stalker.

Brough, Haber , Turner ?

Haber has been injured everywhere he has played. Made of paper for a big lad. No idea what happened to Turner? Training injury of some kind? Did Brough not get a kick to the ankle? 

Don't see how any of them is the pitches fail imo

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

If Fordyce, Todd and Doyle are injured I’d say our best line up is this:

Martin

Mercer, Jacobs, Semple, Marshall

Stirling, Harkins, Bell, Murray

Dobbie, Dykes

bench: Leighfield, Gourlay, Harvey, Watson, Exley, Tremble

Gourlay, Harvey and Exley are all out also.

On 8/22/2018 at 16:53, Harry Kinnear said:
On 8/22/2018 at 14:19, lanky_ffc said:
It's definitely us that's been here for the longest current spell.
2018/19 - Ross County, Partick, Ayr, Alloa
2017/18 - Inverness
2016/17 - Dunfermline, Dundee Utd
2015/16 - Morton
2013/14 - QOS
2010/11 - Falkirk

f**k me that is depressing.

Bloody hell, since you've been down here we've been won two titles and been relegated twice, entered and left administration... Time flies when you're having fun. 

On 8/22/2018 at 17:44, Skyline Drifter said:

It is you, but to be fair that single season down below in 2012/13 is the only time since 2002 we've been out of this division. We don't really do the whole promotion / relegation thing much. When we were promoted in 2002 we'd been in Division 2 since 1989. We've had two promotions and one relegation in the last 30 years!

That sounds dreadfully boring. 

1 hour ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Todd was passed fit according to match preview, however Doyle is a late doubt. I would consider 

Martin

Mercer Doyle Semple Marshall

Stirling Harkins Jacobs Todd

Dykes Dobbie

or 

Martin 

Mercer Semple Marshall

Jacobs Bell 

Harkins Dobbie Todd

Dykes 

Top line up is the priority if Doyle fit but if he not then the 2nd line up Jacobs and Bell can sit deep and help protect Semple. Harkins Dobbie and Todd could give us our creativity and supply Dykes. 

Could Gourlay possibly step up into the back four as well. 

Hope you play your second choice there as I think that would give us a decent chance! :P

Guest Back Post Misses
All 3 and many more were probably injured on our pitch. The question is, were they injured because of the pitch?
I think there's a lot of assumptions made about plastic pitches causing injury. I'm not saying that the plastic isn't to blame for specific injuries but I'm sure there are a lot of others caused by frozen, rutted grass pitches too.

I never said our pitch was to blame.

Guest Back Post Misses
Well, given the squad we have, and being kind , the potential for all of them being played in any of three positions, the chances of naming the starting eleven, and more importantly, getting their positions correct, settle in at 3600 : 1.
Rumour is even Paul Hartley himself didn’t manage to guess it correctly last time out.

My point. No c**t will guess it, not in a million years. There will be a “tinker man” tweek as ever

My point. No c**t will guess it, not in a million years. There will be a “tinker man” tweek as ever
I think we would be in with a chamce of guessing it if it hadnt been for the Challenge Cup game and the re introduction of 3 at the back.

The Partick game should really have served to bottom out our best line up in a 4 4 2, but now Ia unsure if we will go 4 4 2 or 3 5 2.

Dont really care either tbh, as long as it ends with 2 and not 1

Someone who claims to be ITK is saying on another thread that the manager, assistant and youth coach will all be registering as players and sitting on the bench.

Either it's true, or SD will be along soon to explain why it couldn't possibly be true (they're already registered actually, they all have fake legs, etc).

Guest Back Post Misses
I think we would be in with a chamce of guessing it if it hadnt been for the Challenge Cup game and the re introduction of 3 at the back.

The Partick game should really have served to bottom out our best line up in a 4 4 2, but now Ia unsure if we will go 4 4 2 or 3 5 2.

Dont really care either tbh, as long as it ends with 2 and not 1

Here is my guess

Fasan

Muirhead Harrison Dallison

McGhee Paton Froxy Irving Robson

Haber Lewis

6 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Look on the bright side. If they come on and do well, they will pass their apprenticeship and become fully fledged Journeymen! 

Probably need a much harder test before they get their full  journeyman certificates.  Playing Falkirk could be classed as preliminaries.  

43 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Someone who claims to be ITK is saying on another thread that the manager, assistant and youth coach will all be registering as players and sitting on the bench.

Either it's true, or SD will be along soon to explain why it couldn't possibly be true (they're already registered actually, they all have fake legs, etc).

Would not surprise me I can't believe the board won't allow any more players they are  not encouraging any fans support in this the centenary year, come on as Norman Blount ex chairman said 25 years ago risks in business should be taken, businesses run on overdrafts..... 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Bloody hell, since you've been down here we've been won two titles and been relegated twice, entered and left administration... Time flies when you are spending money you don't have and are ripping off creditors. 

That sounds dreadfully boring. 

Archived