Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 25th August 2018

Dickers foot rolls over the top of the ball and makes it look like a high challenge. The scream and awful play acting didn't help but Collum has to be clever enough to see that.

Yeah, exactly rolling over the ball makes it look worse than it is and it’s not intentional at all imo. If you’ve seen it again, the boy takes a really bad one - studs in to the standing leg. Scream and awful play acting comment just makes you sound bitter.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To any Kilmarnock fans who feel yesterdays red card was harsh or unjust, we can confirm that Collum has been an utter c**t of a referee towards us for years. To get a decision in our favour from him feels odd, almost surreal.

11 minutes ago, killienick said:
1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:
Whether the boy has meant it or not his studs go into Morrison's ankle, calling it play acting is a joke, he took a sore one.

The only sore one he took was to his reputation. Watch it again.

I have, they showed it slowed down on BT, his studs quite clearly go into his ankle.

The only sore one he took was to his reputation. Watch it again.

I have, they showed it slowed down on BT, his studs quite clearly go into his ankle.

As have I, TW. I don’t think it’s a red but he’s taken a sore. Killienick is now having one. Still out from last night I suspect.

10 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

As have I, TW. I don’t think it’s a red but he’s taken a sore. Killienick is now having one. Still out from last night I suspect.

I don't think it's really a red either, but as you say Morrison has taken a knock because of it. Definitely not play acting.

6 hours ago, killienick said:
17 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:
You don't seriously think Levein would have been clearly hearing offensive lyrics - and praising them ??

Well, the lyrics were very clear and he specifically praised that sections so...yes.

He might well have been aware of the general level of noise from the Hearts end and appreciative of it. But you think during all that is going on during a match that the manager needs to concentrate on he's actually listening out for the words ?  Get a grip.

He might well have been aware of the general level of noise from the Hearts end and appreciative of it. But you think during all that is going on during a match that the manager needs to concentrate on he's actually listening out for the words ?  Get a grip.
Sweep, sweep.

26 minutes ago, killienick said:
2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Sweep, sweep.

^^ Gordon Sawers

On Sportscene, loved Ikpeazu running half the length of the pitch to celebrate the goal, arms wide open, notice he was running straight for Levein who had his arms wide open ready for a man hug so he swerves to the right and into the rest of the bench, totally avoiding Levein. :lol:

1 hour ago, Currahee! said:

Never a red. Only thing was Collums positioning. Maybe looked a red from where he was.

Cracker of a header to win it.

Looked like Jiu Jitsu to be fair. Have seen worse go unpunished though... Scott Brown, Kenny Miller come to mind.

17 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

On Sportscene, loved Ikpeazu running half the length of the pitch to celebrate the goal, arms wide open, notice he was running straight for Levein who had his arms wide open ready for a man hug so he swerves to the right and into the rest of the bench, totally avoiding Levein. :lol:

He did slap Levein's hand but was obviously headed straight for our physio. Wouldn't you?

Archived