Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 25th August 2018

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Elixir said:

And the headsgone of the day goes to... dumpweed. heh.png&key=5cd64aa28bdb722d4c13c2b8cc15

To be fair the commentators on the radio were saying that Collum, as always, was absolutely dreadful for both teams in the first half.  Didn't get to hear the second half commentary or anything around Dicker.

Apparently you guys got two fouls against you in the first half for challenges on our keeper that the radio said were only fouls in Collum's head.

Great travelling support by all accounts, thanks for the Maroon Pound.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

To be fair the commentators on the radio were saying that Collum, as always, was absolutely dreadful for both teams in the first half.  Didn't get to hear the second half commentary or anything around Dicker.

Apparently you guys got two fouls against you in the first half for challenges on our keeper that the radio said were only fouls in Collum's head.

Great travelling support by all accounts, thanks for the Maroon Pound.

^^^ Good lad

13 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Uche worst player on the pitch.  Given how shite he is, there is no way he meant that.

It requires actual footballing ability to score a goal like that.

12 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

3 cheers for Willie Collum. Never one to blanket the refs as useless but he lost the plot for 10 mins today which completely changed the games.

Hearts were the slightly better team (still shite) but a draw would have been a fair result.

^^^ Jacqueline the Celtic fan

30 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

3 cheers for Willie Collum. Never one to blanket the refs as useless but he lost the plot for 10 mins today which completely changed the games.

Hearts were the slightly better team (still shite) but a draw would have been a fair result.

Image result for ugly crying face

9 minutes ago, cowboy said:

well i'm raging too, gorge yourself on my salty tears, collum won that for hearts, 10v12, worst player on the pitch scored, same old hearts, always cheating etc, etc .........

Gorging. PowttJS.gif

14 minutes ago, WFAANW said:
22 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Collum/Hearts/Uche appear to have broken a few of my fellow Killie fans.

Hearts/Uche are non-entites but I would quite like someone to shoot Collum tbh.

I'm working today so wasn't at the game but Collum is a wee p***k to be fair.

4 minutes ago, killienick said:

Dissaponted to lose but even more dissaponted in the F**ian stuff from the Jambo fans.

It's 2018 guys and you're top of the league.

It's a bunch of wee laddies that the club was ****ing stupid enough to give credence to at the end of last season. They'll be banned soon enough.

It's a bunch of wee laddies that the club was ****ing stupid enough to give credence to at the end of last season. They'll be banned soon enough.
Levein was praising them in his post match interview. I found that strange. Best of luck getting them punted - no place for that.

Thought that was a really enjoyable game today apart from the final result. Both teams were up for the battle, and I thought we stood up very well to everything Hearts were throwing at us from set pieces and from the wide areas. Hearts are a totally different prospect from last season and now look much more like Levein's teams of old. I reckon a lot of teams will crumble against them this season, but we didn't and I think 0-0 would have been fair.

I usually don't mind Collum as a ref, and think a lot of the stick he gets can be a bit unfair, but he was utterly hopeless today for both teams. He didn't let the game flow at any point in the first half, and missed obvious yellow cards for Broadfoot and Naismith for cynical fouls. The Dicker red card was a nonsense - it was a bit clumsy, but it didn't seem to be anything remotely resembling a red card. It was particularly galling given that he'd just booked Uche for catching Findlay in the face with an elbow. I didn't think that was a red card, but it was undoubtedly more dangerous than Dicker's tackle.

Didn't come away from it too disheartened - I expect a couple of additions this week and I think we'll still be more than good enough to finish top six again.

Majority of hearts play went through ikpeazu. Guy bullied our midfield and defence all day. He’ll cause problems for most teams. No sure why he didn’t walk for swinging that elbow at Findlay tho. Probably as much a red as dickers. 

Need to see the pen shouts back aswell, looked like we were due at least one. 

Didn’t help ourselves tho, We fired balls up to Boyd and he won nothing, brophy did better in the short time he was on. We desperatley need a creative midfielder too, very slow in the middle atm.

findlay was night and day from Scott Boyd, won his fair share of aerial battles and was composed on ball. 

Archived