East Fife Vs Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup

jagfox

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Confidence level of these Fifers man. What a laugh it'll be later on if they absolutely f**k this. 

Notice betting has swung strongly in our favour now though, so we'll probs lose. Fitzpatrick starting again though, lovely.

The betting is insane. Never bet cup matches. I do have us on a couple of lines though, tbf. 

We should be sorting these diddies out but there's no guarantees.

9 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Very very even game. Either team could have won it but it was partick.

I would be worried if I was a jags fan as for long spells they were bossed about the park. That’s 1-1 this season, what’s the chances of the play offs too...

I'd be worried if it was last year losing about 9 games in a row. But we're unbeaten this year and won 4 games in a row now. Thanks for the concern though, best of luck for the rest of the season. 

Very very even game. Either team could have won it but it was partick.

I would be worried if I was a jags fan as for long spells they were bossed about the park. That’s 1-1 this season, what’s the chances of the play offs too...
[emoji23]

Echo the thoughts that it was a very even game but fair play to Partick, defended well in the first half in particular. Special mention to Meggatt for us and Anderson for Thistle. Both absolutely strolled that game in those conditions.
Good luck to Partick in the quarters. Turns out we were concentrating on the Irn Bru trophy/cup thing

Archived