Livingston's Next Manager

Livingston's Next Manager  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically, Livingston are looking for a coach with so little self-respect and dignity that he’s quite happy to put up with any conditions just to get back in the game? Barry Ferguson and Ian Durrant dream team.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

David Hopkin is obviously a very good manager, but looking at the managers in the league already, they are a very ugly bunch. Adding a fat ginger with big ears to the mix is in danger of making our league a laughing stock across Europe.

McInnes is the only manager in the league that is properly attractive just now, Livingston should look to add to this for the good of the game. 

95C9EFD0-27F0-42A4-9470-91CDFBCB7936.png

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

McInnes is the only manager in the league that is properly attractive just now, Livingston should look to add to this for the good of the game. 

Are you saying you found Kenny Miller attractive?

Just now, ali_91 said:

Absolutely fucking not. It’s just an opportunity to improve the overall looks of the managers now that he’s gone. Although in fairness even big ears Hopkin would be an improvement on the wee rat Miller. When you’re even looking at Craig Levein and thinking that specky moron could be top six in the good looking manager table you know you’ve got issues in the league. I’d suggest offering Chris Millar the job in a player manager role. 

We may as well hand it to Lee Miller right? 

2 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

Don’t know how true this is but I’ve heard from a guy I know who works for Arbroath that Livi have made contact regarding Dick Campbell. Anyone else heard similar?

Wishful thinking? That would be a crazy appointment. :lol: 

Still waiting for the usual suspects to be mentioned - Neilson, Elvis, Davies, McCall, McGhee...

In all seriousness, I was 100% behind him, he wasn’t my choice but he was appointed and whilst he was manager and player he had my full support. 
Having said all that, it wasn’t the case with all of our support and many will be glad to see the back of him this early. 
Who do we look to now ? 
I’d absolutely love David Hopkin to be in the dug out again, he is an absolute hero and will gain the instant backing of the fans and players. 
Sadly though I can’t see it happening and the likelyhood is Gary Holt will be the new man at the helm, I believe he was very close to being appointed in the first place so would make sense. 
Never a dull moment supporting Livi. 

You actually have to credit the Livi board for having the guts to admit their mistake and get rid of him. A lot of clubs, even if they were getting feedback from players and knew they had made a wrong choice, would just keep the guy in place to save face and see what happened.

Archived