Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you just directing this at anyone who replies now? :lol: 

I’ve posted it twice in reply to the same person who claimed he wasn’t bothered at all about Hibs being considered dominant yet is replying to everyone who says anything other than Hibs were wonderful with a slightly tear stained rant.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

I’ve posted it twice in reply to the same person who claimed he wasn’t bothered at all about Hibs being considered dominant yet is replying to everyone who says anything other than Hibs were wonderful with a slightly tear stained rant.

Glad its only tears stains this time

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

^^^not bothered 

Just now, coprolite said:

Your team of MMA thugs will no doubt double this stat when we play you.

Porto with the head kick hope Conor McGregor was taking notes

Aberdeen fans really not taking bottling another lead well. That's now 3 in a row without a win for them against us. One doubts if they will ever manage to beat us again. They seem delighted with their point though.

1 win in 6 for hibs against Aberdeen. Unlucky.

37 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Boyle?

Was running your defenders ragged most of the match.

In the second half he had one 30 yard run in which Logan and  then Hoban (or Shinnie) tried to scythe him down, and Dallas booked them both at the subsequent stoppage. 

However, if you see that as "stilting the flow of Hibs attacking play" then you carry on chief.

I remember that one. If he had stayed on his feet, he could have got our whole team booked. It was some run.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I remember that one. If he had stayed on his feet, he could have got our whole team booked. It was some run.

If only Boyle had a good shot on him.......mind you, if so he wouldnt be at Hibs

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

^^^^^ Absolutely, definitely not bothered though 

However  it is the truth. And, although annoyed that, as we didn’t concede a goal until the 86th minute, we only got a point, given the run of play it was a decent point for both sides. I expect another 4.1 to Aberdeen in the next Pittodrie meeting, and an extra time win for us in the quarter final.

Archived