Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best from us but I'd have taken a draw after seeing that dodgy lineup. We were there for the beating yesterday. Soft up front, only one (lightweight) midfielder starting and still capable of chucking in daft goals at the back. Even though Aberdeen didn't look like they had much about them compared to recent years, I'm pretty sure they would've won if they kept a bit of pressure on us. I couldn't tell you what the exact tactical change was but after the Gleeson/Logan sub, they seemed to shite it a bit.

I've got slightly mixed feelings about our start to the season. On one hand, it's a bit annoying that there are one or two completely obvious bits of business that we've needed since the start of the summer, which still haven't been completed. On the other, three rounds of Europe, QF of the League Cup and 5 points from two post-European league games and Aberdeen isn't too bad. Add a couple of signings and Kamberi to that team and we should be mostly winning games like this.

7 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Aberdeen fans are critical of their team sitting in but what else could they have done? If you come out and try to match a team like Hibs by playing football on a pitch like that you’ll get slaughtered 4/5/6 nil.

What good is that to anyone ?

36A96A34-F5CB-425E-B4EE-F67519CB9FDD.gif

On 25/08/2018 at 18:49, Green Day said:

Just watching this back on teucher tv - completely unbiased view;

Boyle pen claim - 50/50 it was right in front of me at the match and I didnt claim for it, feels about right

Ferguson pen claim - slowed it down, looks like Hanlon got the ball and Ferguson "fell over" his leg

Dons goal - WTF is Bogdan doing !!!

After watching Sportscene, now do you agree with me?

Archived