Scotland Under 21 Squad

Honest_Ally

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surprised to see Aaron Comrie not called up.

I’m not sure how he has looked within the St.Johnstone First Team but he looked like a promising talent the couple of times I seen him play for Montrose and Peterhead.

Callumn Morrison is another one who should be there, a full season of League 2 then Championship football last year, and pretty much an ever present so far for Hearts this season (give or take a game or 2), can’t be right he is not involved with the Under 21’s surely.

18 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I’m not sure how he has looked within the St.Johnstone First Team but he looked like a promising talent the couple of times I seen him play for Montrose and Peterhead.

Callumn Morrison is another one who should be there, a full season of League 2 then Championship football last year, and pretty much an ever present so far for Hearts this season (give or take a game or 2), can’t be right he is not involved with the Under 21’s surely.

Take him back, he looks miles from it. Estragon trying to be clever about Saints fans moaning about Kerrs exclusion, despite Kerr being our best CH in 2018. 

The media actually asked Gemmill about his selection policy (cf Kerr, Bates, etc.)

*Larry David faints gif*

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45401888

He didn't give a terribly convincing answer. Seemed to be a sort of "well, I gave Kerr a bit of playing time in Toulon, and now I'm giving Bates a shot". Smells a bit of just picking every eligible player and then taking the credit if/when any of them progress to full level.

2 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Think it won a vote again recently.

Neds and furriners, in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s okay. It’s unlikely Scotland will score very often.

We'll draw at least one of the games 1-1. 

3 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Only started watching from 2nd half and have to say I’m not impressed. Turgid pish. Are Andorra not supposed to be no marks?

According to the commentator, they're "stuffy": drew with us and "only" lost 1-0 to England and the Netherlands. 

Archived