Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

40 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Do you know that for a fact? May it be an unrelated incident?

This isn't anything revolutionary in what i'm saying here mate. Salmond has being accused of things, he's been arrested over those accusations and will go to court to decide whether or not he is guilty.

Edited by Londonwell

Just now, Londonwell said:

This isn't anything revolutionary i'm saying here mate. Salmond has being accused of things, he's been arrested over those accusations and will go to court to decide whether or not he is guilty.

Do you know for a fact that his arrest is over the said accusations? I would say in all likelihood it is, but until it is made public we will have to wait and see.

5 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

This isn't anything revolutionary i'm saying here mate. Salmond has being accused of things, he's been arrested over those accusations and will go to court to decide whether or not he is guilty.

I think the alleged harassment at the airport emerged more recently as well. 

5 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Do you know for a fact that his arrest is over the said accusations? I would say in all likelihood it is, but until it is made public we will have to wait and see.

Nah I don't know the exact details of the accusations. As you say all that can be done is to wait and see, no doubt there will be some serious heads gone from both sides in the meantime. 

Salmond case is now defined as "active" under the Contempt of Court Act 1981. Publication of information prejudicial to an accused will be treated as contempt of court. This includes Twitter, Facebook and other social media as well as newspapers/TV/radio.

15 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

There's stuff about rape going about. Which might not be close to true. But like this, it brings people who hope it is. Never understood it.

It's not all that different from folk on here who crack jokes about Old Firm fans' wives being domestically abused.  Just rank stuff tbh.