Raith Rovers v Forfar Athletics

Keep the same team as last week, bring on Easton for the last half hour, when RR start blowing out the arse from training everyday.
2-3

Should also get a good home support since the OF game isn't until Sunday.[emoji6]

:lol:

You’re actually going to start a crowd w**k with a team that actually has an average of over 4 times your home support..

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2018 at 08:48, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Are you serious about not having mince and tatties for a few years?????

That's an absolute travesty if true.
#prayforscarybear

Had mine with some nice al dente cabbage tonight.......and creamed mash........ye canni hide class......reekin o it.....

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Keep the same team as last week, bring on Easton for the last half hour, when RR start blowing out the arse from training everyday.

2-3

Should also get a good home support since the OF game isn't until Sunday.emoji6.png

Hope you’re happy Scary Bear!

11 hours ago, Wardy said:

Wright

Watson

McKay

Murray

Valentine

Gilliespie

Wedderburn

Flanagan

Nisbet

Buchanan

Duggan

That will probably be the starting 11. Berry and Thomson on the bench. Possibly Bene, Matthews and Milne might end up making the bench for numbers but won’t come on. No room for any changes or any more injuries (or suspensions)

Given that's probably all the fit players we have, I reckon your pretty close and, whilst it suggests  4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, we all know he will try and get them to play 4-4-2 again and make a total clusterfuck of it all.

So Smith has ruled out Benedictus for Saturday. Matthews hasn't trained and is a major doubt. 

Back four of Watson, Murray, McKay and Valentine then I guess.

At least Vaughan is back in the squad, not fit to start but we might be able to bring him on  if needed.

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

I agree but Smith won't play the 3 young players alongside Murray at the back. 

Possibly, though by that reckoning wouldn't it be better to start with Watson and Valentine in defence who've actually played in competitive matches this season than the relatively untried James Berry filling in for midfield.

Would be really nice, at some point in the near future if we could get a settled 11 on the park.

I like the sound of 3-2 Rovers.

For some unfathomable reason I am looking forward to the Forfar game tomorrow. Return of the man who put Sevco to the sword and won us the diddy cup. Hopefully a nice day for it and a few beers too. Nisbet and Buchanan to get among the goals again.

Archived