Cunts

11 hours ago, Raidernation said:

My girls uncle ( would be my brother in law but I refuse to give him that connection)

Drunken waster, never works, because of family sympathy from oldest girl and her grandma (mother of my late wife and said c**t b-I-l, obviously having lost one child grandma is now blinded).

Regularly has a go at me for some perceived slight( he lives here for fucking free) about me asking him to do something.

Today, he’s been guilty of stealing from me before, ate my steak from last night I was saving for lunch, gets all upset, tells me im not family and generally abuses me for paying all the bills and keeping him off the street.

I went out for p&q come home to find he’s fallen down the stairs drunk and broken his face. Other, cool daughter tells me this.

Blood on the stair carpet.....

I’d get the c**t to pack a  (or more than likely borrow one of your) suitcase. Tell anyone who wants to join him they’re welcome to do so. People like him boil my piss.

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

In a similar vein, two women were recently convicted of attacking paramedics in Australia, breaking his foot needing three operations and he's been unable to work since.

They were given sentences in the months range, which were then quashed completely by a woman judge because 'hard upbringing', 'mental illness' and 'they've got children'.

Pussy pass indefinite, basically.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-16/victoria-seeks-to-tighten-laws-prison-assault-paramedic/9767676

My current boss is a lazy old cunt.  

Doesn't get off his arse to help with any heavy lifting and if I'm even 1 minute into my 1 hour lunch and the phone goes he'll be like 'aww can you go and see so and so after your lunch, her computer won't turn on'  

So she poor wifey has to wait 59 minutes because he won't do anything.  Which means I have to stop my lunch to go and see what the problem is.  I now go and sit in my car for my lunch.

My girls uncle ( would be my brother in law but I refuse to give him that connection)
Drunken waster, never works, because of family sympathy from oldest girl and her grandma (mother of my late wife and said c**t b-I-l, obviously having lost one child grandma is now blinded).
Regularly has a go at me for some perceived slight( he lives here for fucking free) about me asking him to do something.
Today, he’s been guilty of stealing from me before, ate my steak from last night I was saving for lunch, gets all upset, tells me im not family and generally abuses me for paying all the bills and keeping him off the street.
I went out for p&q come home to find he’s fallen down the stairs drunk and broken his face. Other, cool daughter tells me this.
Blood on the stair carpet.....
PARKLIFE

My girlfriends boss is an utter c**t.
He’s a god botherer who claims depression is a lie created by the government and you’ve got all the ingredients of a class A fucking c**t.

21 hours ago, paranoid android said:

My old line manager when I worked at the Uni - folk were high-fiving each other when her husband left her. :lol:

There was one in my work who was notorious - tried to stick somebody on a warning for leaving early when his old man was rushed to hospital with a heart attack and so on.

Anyway, karma eventually bit...she got her bag snatched by a junkie one lunchtime and came in looking for sympathy.

It wasn't forthcoming. Folk were openly laughing.

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

There was one in my work who was notorious - tried to stick somebody on a warning for leaving early when his old man was rushed to hospital with a heart attack and so on.

Cuntaholic.