In honour of Ray; Utd v Morton

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

You're utterly broken.  Lovely.

Sorry ***, but no. I'm quite happy today. You lot seem desperate, nay needy, to find something other than your own team to talk about. 

Getting worried, yet? 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Bless you. No hugs today, or you are always this fucking dislikable? 

DB - You recently had a go at Ton fans being obsessed with Bairns threads, have a look at yourself . Yes I know you are angry because your team are very poor, and your manager has no backbone, but hey, you are letting yourself down here. Give yourself a break.

9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Sorry ***, but no. I'm quite happy today. You lot seem desperate, nay needy, to find something other than your own team to talk about. 

Getting worried, yet? 

Are WE getting worried?  

Drank much today, pal?

1 minute ago, Bailey1874 said:

DB - You recently had a go at Ton fans being obsessed with Bairns threads, have a look at yourself . Yes I know you are angry because your team are very poor, and your manager has no backbone, but hey, you are letting yourself down here. Give yourself a break.

Here's the thing, Bailey. People keep saying I'm ranting or angry. I'm not. Certainly not in here. This thread? Nope. If people are reading it as angry, that's on them. I'm not in the slightest. We've had the best result of the season, with actual signs of improvement. No heads gone here. That's just lazy P&B bullshit attempts at shutting someone up. I'll leave you all to not talk about today's game. 

And by the way, thank for the only rational response in this thread, as usual. 

That dreadful shambolic display should have been the end for Laszlo today but I suspect that that undeserved equaliser will probably save him for now unfortunately. 

If there was any serious intent to win the title then the chairman and board need to act now or at least very soon before the damage in dropped points becomes unrecoverable. 

The only thing I will say is I thought that ref was very poor today and the penalty decision looked dubious to me. 

However the real problem remains the manager and his lack of competence in his role.

1 minute ago, LargsTON said:

Are WE getting worried?  

Drank much today, pal?

Not in the slightest bit worried. Nowhere near even December yet. 

And nope, planning on started once the kids are settled. Are you worried, you sound like you want to talk. Pull up a bench. Still hurting.?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I know this is an open forum but can we keep the discussion to United v Morton.  Any Morton fans think their team deserved the point....or more?

I would not have had any complaints had Morton taken all 3 points unfortunately.

Laszlo has to go now.

23 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Here's the thing, Bailey. People keep saying I'm ranting or angry. I'm not. Certainly not in here. This thread? Nope. If people are reading it as angry, that's on them. I'm not in the slightest. We've had the best result of the season, with actual signs of improvement. No heads gone here. That's just lazy P&B bullshit attempts at shutting someone up. I'll leave you all to not talk about today's game. 

And by the way, thank for the only rational response in this thread, as usual. 

You’re really weird mate. Have a nice night.

30 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Not in the slightest bit worried. Nowhere near even December yet. 

And nope, planning on started once the kids are settled. Are you worried, you sound like you want to talk. Pull up a bench. Still hurting.?

From one Dad to another; are you not better getting the kids settled first before getting tanked into the scrumpy jacket and venting like a madman on here?  Take care x

13 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

From one Dad to another; are you not better getting the kids settled first before getting tanked into the scrumpy jacket and venting like a madman on here?  Take care x

And here was me thinking I'd been nothing but civilized. Feel free to quote where I've been venting like a madman. 

I'll open a beer and wait, just away to stick a film on. 

It's Snakes on a Plane. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

Ainsley_Harriott.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

And here was me thinking I'd been nothing but civilized. Feel free to quote where I've been venting like a madman. 

I'll open a beer and wait, just away to stick a film on. 

It's Snakes on a Plane. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

Ainsley_Harriott.jpg

HAHAHAHA can't beat a big Ainsley to be fair, what a man!

Im struggling to remember a footballer for United that i hate more than Adam Barton. A complete shitebag who again pulled out a 50/50 leaving them 1 on 1 with the keeper, got the ball drilled at him to which he moved his body out of the way to let them in again and also got booked for just kicking out at somebody because they had the audacitity to run past him at a snails pace. This guy is going to cause someone to have a coronary with his performances. Given this lengthy rant, its more than likely to be me..

My highlight of the game was watching centre half goal machine Watson, ply his trade almost in a centre forwards role to accomodate that fuckin guiser Barton at the back. What we are saying here is that Watson has been arguably Uniteds best player in the last few games as well as contributing a few goals and we have moved him to just off the front two. In his place at the back we have moved a def midfielder who cant tackle, win a header or track a run but because his surname is Barton, must start every game..

I never heard the chants to Laszlo or seen the equaliser. Thats because i was half way to Frews as id seen enough of that fuckin jobbies to last me a lifetime

Archived