Celtic fans - Tommy Gravesen book

Hi there,

I'm an author  writing a book on Thomas Gravesen, I've spoken to teammates, coaches and fans from all of his clubs in his career.

But I'm looking for some Celtic fans to give me their memories and thoughts on him.

It's just a couple of questions which fans form all of his clubs have answered for me, I'm using their answers in the book in a fan memories chapter.

So if any Celtic fans would be keen to be involved and contribute to the book, just let me know and I can send you over the questions.

Thanks a lot - cheers.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChrisPP said:

Hi there,

I'm an author  writing a book on Thomas Gravesen, I've spoken to teammates, coaches and fans from all of his clubs in his career.

But I'm looking for some Celtic fans to give me their memories and thoughts on him.

It's just a couple of questions which fans form all of his clubs have answered for me, I'm using their answers in the book in a fan memories chapter.

So if any Celtic fans would be keen to be involved and contribute to the book, just let me know and I can send you over the questions.

Thanks a lot - cheers.

Seems like you have a fantastic grasp of the English language.

Guest Moomintroll
Given his subject matter, there is a reasonable assumption he is Danish. Fairly confident that he is more proficient in our language than we are in his, tak.

On 15/07/2018 at 12:06, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I had family come up to visit from down south once and I took my young nephew to Celtic Park as he'd just got into football, hadn't been to a game before and Celtic were the only team playing in the vicinity that day (they were also one of the only Scottish teams he'd heard of). All was well, can't even remember who the other team were, but I think it finished 2-1 and there was a red card so, all-in-all, it was a pretty good introduction to live football for the young fella. 

That was until we made our way out of the stadium.

While crossing the car park we passed through the rows of cars rather than follow the pavement in an effort to try and beat the rush and as we passed a large Range Rover we made a sharp right turn to where I thought the car was. 

After making this right turn we made the most unexpected discovery. Thomas Gravesen was squatting between the bonnet of, presumably, his Range Rover and the boot of the car in front. Not only was he squatting, but he was spreading his bare arse cheeks with his hands and taking the most disgusting, watery shite right there in front of us. We could see it, we could hear it and, by God, we could smell it. I had to quickly whisk my nephew off in the opposite direction and take a long, long diversion in the hope that Gravesen would have cleaned himself up and fucked off by the time we came back that way.

It was one of the most harrowing things I've ever seen and, to my knowledge, my nephew never went back to the football again. 

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Given his subject matter, there is a reasonable assumption he is Danish. Fairly confident that he is more proficient in our language than we are in his, tak.

Whats your point caller?

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

After making this right turn we made the most unexpected discovery. Thomas Gravesen was squatting between the bonnet of, presumably, his Range Rover and the boot of the car in front. Not only was he squatting, but he was spreading his bare arse cheeks with his hands and taking the most disgusting, watery shite right there in front of us. We could see it, we could hear it and, by God, we could smell it. I had to quickly whisk my nephew off in the opposite direction and take a long, long diversion in the hope that Gravesen would have cleaned himself up and fucked off by the time we came back that way.

They don't do that sort of thing in Denmark so he obviously learnt it at Parkhead.

Archived