St Johnstone visit Ibrox 23rd September

Counter attack there and our "number ten" and "creative force" is further back than our full back. 

Wotherspoon starting over McMillan and Swanson is fucking horrendous management. No idea why TW has such a blind spot with him. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Counter attack there and our "number ten" and "creative force" is further back than our full back. 

Wotherspoon starting over McMillan and Swanson is fucking horrendous management. No idea why TW has such a blind spot with him. 

Tommy OOT

Just now, Yenitit said:

Tommy OOT

He genuinely has decisions every so often that has me seething at him, dropping our top scorer to play someone who's contributed to about two goals in 30 months is one of them. 

2 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Morelos looked offside to me,need to see it again

Shouldn't matter, he shouldn't be allowed three yards space eight yards out.

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Ambitionless pish. We'll get 4 or 5 here unless we at least try and get up the pitch.

Wotherspoon will need taken off for that to happen. Bemuses me Scougall can get punted out the entire squad for poor performances, despite only getting starts here and there, yet Wotherspoon can have poor months and still get more chances.

Rangers make a ten minute sub because the player coming off has to give shin pads to the sub :lol:

Fucking pumped and still Rangers find a way to be the biggest minter.

Archived