The Vaughan Derby: Sons v Raith

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would be fairly hilarious if Aitken's jobbers managed to piss on the McGlynn parade*

*highly unlikely, but hilarious nonetheless.

I think there’s a chance, we’ve generally not been very good and by all accounts will have a few injuries. McGlynn will only have had a few days to have a look at the squad.

4-4-2, preferring experience over youth, long ball? No hair, don’t care. Barry’s biggest mistake.

#barmyarmy

I'd fancy Dumbarton for the win just something I picked up on in the interview today when mcglynn said about injuries and trying to get more people in quickly, I think the team is even more fucked than we know about and might have a few out for medium to long term.

I'd fancy Dumbarton for the win just something I picked up on in the interview today when mcglynn said about injuries and trying to get more people in quickly, I think the team is even more fucked than we know about and might have a few out for medium to long term.
Well Gillespie was on crutches at the end of the game on Saturday

Would be fairly hilarious if Aitken's jobbers managed to piss on the McGlynn parade*

*highly unlikely, but hilarious nonetheless.
Wouldn't surprise me, but apparently we're looking at bringing in a few players before the end of the loan window including Regan Hendry who we had on loan last season. McGlynn has pretty ridiculous connections adding Celtic to the mix along with Hearts and potentially Livi and Grant Murray at Hibs u20s.

We're a bit depleted at the moment, but I'm confident he'll know what we need to improve.

Nah I think he's going to be pragmatic and set us up not to lose. If we get the ball up front to players like Nisbet, Vaughan and Buchanan then you never know what we can get. It speaks volumes that regardless of how shite we've looked at times this season we've still come away with something. Don't underestimate how good our team actually is. Smith only really had 1 game with a fully fit squad (4-0 Forfar) and we were on fire. The rest of the games we've scraped something when we've looked like we should have had nothing. Particularly the last 2 games. Dumbarton are there for the taking this weekend.

Archived